Early 2018 Mr. Gorilla Poll

Y2CJ41

Early 2018 Mr. Gorilla  

93 members have voted

1. 1. 2018 Mr. Gorilla

• Brayton Lee
    • Joe Lee
    • Mason Parris

Let's assume Lee2 and Parris all win in dominating fashion next year, who would you vote for Mr. Gorilla?

Note that rumors are that Joe Lee will be in Pennsylvania and Mason Parris is not human, thus they both may be disqualified from consideration. Brayton Lee also is rumored to be moving to Carroll, thus he may be ruled ineligible.

Vote away and add any comments you feel necessary.

I think the poll is fine the way it is!  I think everyone can agree that these three are in a class of their own.  No disrespect intended to anyone, but these guys are a special talent.  Parris just winning Flonationals in dominating fashion helps his cause.  Hopefully the other guys will make some more noise on the national scene this summer.

When this class started high school, Parris was one of the mentioned quality kids but the two Lee's were touted as head and shoulders above the rest. Now, at least according to the poll, Parris has now risen as the clear front-runner of the pack. What a rise he has had over his HS career. Whichever way next year ends up I think we can all agree these young men are a special talent, and we have several other high quality wrestlers in this class to back them up. I'd say it would be worth another Pittsburgh Classic trip or one of our closest chances at getting a Dream Team nod. Joe Lee staying in IN would help in making the case, but Nick Lee and Paul Konrath competing this year would have helped that senior class make a solid argument too.

Edited by MattM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.