• Announcements

• Y2CJ41

Board Rules and Regulations

If you find TheIndianaMat.com Message Boards helpful or interesting, then you know how important it is to keep the boards clean and accurate. Please only post messages that are genuine questions or attempts to share knowledge.   In order to ensure that the boards are as helpful and enjoyable as possible to as many people as possible, we have established the following rules for the boards. No message may   1. Contain, promote, or link to sexually explicit or violent material. 2. Promote, depict, or link to material that promotes or depicts discrimination based on race, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or age; 3. Contain unlawful material, including but not limited to materials that may violate another's intellectual property rights, or links to a site that contains such material; 4. Contain information regarding or promoting illegal activity, or linking to a site that provides such information; Contains spam, pyramid schemes, or other unrelated advertising material; or 5. Is considered by us to be obscene, excessively violent, threatening, harassing or otherwise objectionable; or Is deemed by us to be unsuitable for any other reason. 6. If we decide that a post is unacceptable, we will remove the post. Depending on the severity of the post or the past history of the user who made the post, we may rescind that user's membership. 7. Advertising for goods and services will only be allowed by our paid sponsors. 8. Topics and discussions need to be in their proper forum. Repeated failure to follow this could result in permanent restriction on posting on this forum. Since we can't have a rule to cover everything, this is the rule to, well, cover everything. This is a public board, so act like you would if you were in a public place.These issues are left to the discretion of individual moderators, but may include any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, discussion of alleged felonies and misdemeanors, misleading, spammy, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, sexist, obscene, racist, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, that otherwise violates any law, or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offense. Asking for or offering any of the material listed above is also out not permitted. Thank you for helping to maintain the quality of our boards.   -- The IndianaMat.com Team
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
base

2017 FloNationals

26 posts in this topic

A few Indiana wrestlers among the preseeds released today

106 #8 - Jacob Moran

126 #8 - Manzona Bryant

220 #1 - Mason Parris

All the brackets at FloNationals are always packed with decent kids, but Flo had a article a few days ago on how tough the 220 bracket was this year.  Parris will have add a few more  "pelts to his wall" if he can win out. 

Great to see some of Indianas elite wrestling at off season National Tournaments. Off season "mat time" is what will prepare them for that weekend at Bankers Life in February 2018.

Can't wait to see what these 3 can do at FLO against some of the best.

A few Indiana wrestlers among the preseeds released today

106 #8 - Jacob Moran

126 #8 - Manzona Bryant

220 #1 - Mason Parris

Bryant is actually in IA for the USAW Folkstyle Nationals and wrestling 138.

Best I can tell, Indiana has 3 wrestlers in the Quarterfinals today.

106 Jacob Moran vs. 1-seed Ben Kamali (MI) #14 @ 113 on InterMat - Moran lost 4-0 to drop to the conso bracket

145 Kasper McIntosh vs. 1-seed Sammy Sasso (PA) #2 @ 138 on InterMat

220 Mason Parris vs. Mansur Adbul-Malik (MD)

Still alive in consolation round.

106 Jacob Moran - see above

132 Christian Hunt 

138 Tristan Sellmer

152 Gleason Mappes

170 Jake Ruberg

My apologies if I missed anyone.

Best I can tell, Indiana has 3 wrestlers in the Quarterfinals today.

106 Jacob Moran vs. 1-seed Ben Kamali (MI) #14 @ 113 on InterMat - Moran lost 4-0 to drop to the conso bracket

145 Kasper McIntosh vs. 1-seed Sammy Sasso (PA) #2 @ 138 on InterMat

220 Mason Parris vs. Mansur Adbul-Malik (MD)

Still alive in consolation round.

106 Jacob Moran - see above

132 Christian Hunt 

138 Tristan Sellmer

152 Gleason Mappes

170 Jake Ruberg

My apologies if I missed anyone.

Christian Hunt fell 7-2 to Wilfredo Gil (NJ) in consolation round 8-1

Tristan Sellmer lost by fall to Leno Ciotti (PA) in consolation round 8-1 (was ahead 4-2 late)

Gleason Mappes won by TF 17-1 over 2X Missouri Class 2 State Champ Kellen Ekern in consolation round 8-1

Jake Ruberg fell 5-1 SV-1 to Hunter Queen, North Carolina State Champ in consolation round 8-1

Quarterfinals

Jacob Moran - see previous post

Kasper McIntosh fell 14-6 to Sammy Sasso (PA) 

Noah Cressel lost by fall to 1-seed Jelani Embry (MI), #4 @ 182 on InterMat  

Mason Parris won by TF 21-4 over Mansur Abdul-Malik (MI)

Moran, McIntosh, Mappes and Cressel in the blood round.  Parris on to the Semis.

Edited by SWINfan

Mason makes the finals in dominating fashion by fall in the first

He faces Brian Kennerly (PA) #10 on Flo and #11 on InterMat.   

McIntosh will wrestle for 7th

Mappes and Cressel for 5th

Kasper McIntosh won 8-3 and finished 7th.

Gleason Mappes beat Edmund "Little Brother" Ruth 4-3 to finish 5th.

Noah Cressel lost 10-2 and finished 6th.

Nice job!

Oh god no more mount rushmores lol I get ribbed about those things from all my out of state buddies lol

Hes the whole mountain then lol

i know all you guys say Mason doesnt have a chance agianst Gable but I would love to see it!!

I think there are only a few that think he wouldn't have a shot . Most of us believe Mason and Gable would be a very good match.