The Scholastic Duals - some history of Indiana and why we are where we are.

samaj

If knowing who I am bothers you (or your man crush ontherise219) so much, feel free to send me a PM. Lastly, the smart move on my part is to simply quit this forum since every time I respond I likely put advertising dollars in your pocket. And the reality is I think your current actions are doing more harm than good to Indiana wrestling.

Pass- who you are or your man crush sportsfan doesn't matter to me

I will say the one gold kid they would have got this year Brayton was not going to wrestle on the gold team he chooses to because he wants to hang with his teammates and surprisingly his below average coach....so now you have taken 5-wrestlers away from a chance to compete in the off season at a pretty good tournament.

Good one....I think if Brayton wrestled for me I would suddenly be a much better coach.

If you are thinking doing the announcer of the harvest classic is the end all be all for me, it is not. So if that is what your talking about enjoy man. You get in here all the time to be a troll then act like we are some how we are friends we are not.

Oh totally your bad if you thought we were friends, never my intention. The only way you're coming to my house is to fix something, and by how ignorant you come off, cleaning my pool seems to be your limit. Good luck to you and the rest of your "friends" I'm out and am ashamed that I've wasted so much of my time dealing with this foolishness, for that I blame myself. I joined to participate in wrestling discussion but if you disagree with The Three Amigos, you're ostracized (that means you're an outcast Mike). For the last time, sportsfan out.

Oh totally your bad if you thought we were friends, never my intention. The only way you're coming to my house is to fix something, and by how ignorant you come off, cleaning my pool seems to be your limit. Good luck to you and the rest of your "friends" I'm out and am ashamed that I've wasted so much of my time dealing with this foolishness, for that I blame myself. I joined to participate in wrestling discussion but if you disagree with The Three Amigos, you're ostracized (that means you're an outcast Mike). For the last time, sportsfan out.

Lol good luck in life man.