Elkins!

If you didn't get to watch Elkins fight last night at UFC 209, I promise it's worth looking up to watch!

Darren was losing badly after the first two rounds (I pray that my opinion here doesn't piss off Daren and have him come to Carmel and smash me).  He comes back and wins by knockout with 1:30 left in the fight. 

.....he also won fight of the night for his performance!

http://www.cbssports.com/mma/news/ufc-209-results-darren-elkins-knocks-out-mirsad-bektic-after-taking-a-beating/

This one was similarly close to watching Rocky IV.  The Russian got tired from punching Darren in the face so many times, but just like when Darren was on the mat, he just kept going. 

Edited by Ed Pendoski

That was one of the best fights I've watched!  Haven't followed him in the past, but noticed he was from Da Region when they showed his hometown.  NOT surprised he kept grinding despite that major cut!  Hope the stitches went well, goodness knows he must have a few.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.