Indianapolis Area Super Team

I assure you that I have tons of fun, and smile more than most.

If you read this part with an Axel Foley "not going to fall for the banana in the tailpipe" voice when he was making fun of the other fella.  It's really funny.  I'm not sure how many will actually get this.

Here is a link to the scene of reference.  Excuse a bit of "language".  banana in the tailpipe

I would agree with you that outside of MD, Evansville wrestling is average at best. Look how many SQ's came from Evansville schools not named MD.

I agree... but what if I said that #TheVille©®™ was average at best (including EMD). Would I get a reaction?

Btw... that would be a stupid statement.

Your guy... pretty much said that #TheCounty wrestling would be average at best without Brownsburg. Pretty sure that another solid team and some other tough kids wrestle here too. Was just pointing out that I think that his opinion is wrong (in my eyes). Didnt mean to confuse anyone. Again, just debating his point of view. And yes... I do realize that people are sick of hearing about it. But... it wasn't us talking about it this time. Geesh.

BTW-

For those not paying attention, Maurer-Coughlin wrestling DOMINATED middle school state with three champs and 14 additional medalists. MCWC put up 66 more team points than Region WA and more than doubled the third place contenders club.

#itsreallycoming

#siac

#theville

#thevanderburghcounty

#itsaboutthesixminutes

#wearegonnabedominate

#yourright

#toddfoxxxrocks

Edited by hook and half

hook did not capitalize the "V" in ville so mattyb doesnt have any reason to sue for cooyright infringement but man this e-ville vs #TheCounty debate is getting some legs under it quickly !!!

and i dont even know who todd fox is but he sounds fun !!

Edited by JMILL

hook did not capitalize the "V" in ville so mattyb doesnt have any reason to sue for cooyright infringement but man this e-ville vs #TheCounty debate is getting some legs under it quickly !!!

JMill

That's "T-O-Double D"   "F-O-Triple X"  - Todd Foxxx.   Shhhhhhhh.  You don't want to wake the bear.

BTW-

For those not paying attention, Maurer-Coughlin wrestling DOMINATED middle school state with three champs and 14 additional medalists. MCWC put up 66 more team points than Region WA and more than doubled the third place contenders club.

#itsreallycoming

#siac

#theville

#thevanderburghcounty

#itsaboutthesixminutes

#wearegonnabedominate

#yourright

#toddfoxxxrocks

Again... we get it! Nobody is sleeping on EMD. We are all about to catch the wrath of #TheVille!

Btw... congrats to all that made BlueChippers team. They all had great seasons!

Good catch, Jmill!

No trip to newburgh is complete without the Todd foxxx experience...

If you read this part with an Axel Foley "not going to fall for the banana in the tailpipe" voice when he was making fun of the other fella. It's really funny. I'm not sure how many will actually get this.

Here is a link to the scene of reference. Excuse a bit of "language".

Damn I am getting old. I member the movie.

Again... we get it! Nobody is sleeping on EMD. We are all about to catch the wrath of #TheVille!

Btw... congrats to all that made BlueChippers team. They all had great seasons!

Do you know what the hell sarcasm is??  He's just saying stuff to get you riled up.  You act like it's a serious opinion you have to defend.  Your continued posts just prove I was right that you are way too easy to rile up.  The more you reply and defend, the more will come your way.  And only one side is taking things personally.  A debate is only a debate when there is passion and belief on both sides.  Otherwise it is just sad...

Edited by SWINfan

Do you know what the hell sarcasm is?? He's just saying stuff to get you riled up. You act like it's a serious opinion you have to defend. Your continued posts just prove I was right that you are way too easy to rile up. The more you reply and defend, the more will come your way. And only one side is taking things personally. A debate is only a debate when there is passion and belief on both sides. Otherwise it is just sad...

Nobody is taking anything personally or serious. Lol! Sorry you can't see the smile on my face as I respond to these post. Dude! ... why are YOU so worked up over this and keep putting post directed to me?

I know that hook is busting chops. I also know that he is not a fan of the self promotion. So.. he gets on here a knocks us around from time to time. I DO get it. I see it all the time when people realize that they are no longer on top.

Btw... you welcome for #TheVille... enjoy it pal!

Again... congrats to bluchippers guys!

Edited by Mattyb

Nobody is taking anything personally or serious. Lol! Sorry you can't see the smile on my face as I respond to these post. Dude! ... why are YOU so worked up over this and keep putting post directed to me?

I know that hook is busting chops. I also know that he is not a fan of the self promotion. So.. he gets on here a knocks us around from time to time. I DO get it.

Btw... you welcome for #TheVille... enjoy it pal!

Again... congrats to bluchippers guys!

I'm not worked up at all.  I just find your answers comical when replying to comments obviously meant to get your goat.  If you're happy with them, that's great.  They'll just keep giving me some more enjoyment.  If that bothers you, well then, that's your issue not mine.  

Geez, I'm not sure what to say about the #TheVille.  Other than all of this hashtag crap comes off as stupid to me and half of what's driving people to give Avon folks so much grief.  Again, do what you do and I'll enjoy life.  If everybody's happy, there is no reason to continue this stupid "debate".  

72 Comments without saying a word about #TheCounty or promoting Hendricks County Wrestling ...... Looks like (WE) did our job #TheCountyOG's (Danny Lane, Matt Brewer, Jason Miller, Myself)

Nick Wiesjahn can I get a Rick Flair video of Wooooooooooooo !

Pretty Proud Moment .

! ITS HERE !

Woooooooooooooooooooo !

Drop The

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.