Anyone know who's hosting RTC in NWI ?

Bigyusm

Hobart would be willing to do it! I just need to get ahold of Coach Hull and see what his thoughts are.

Things easier than setting up an ISWA RTC

1. Buying a house with bad credit

2. Getting a visa to Iran

3. Climbing Mount Everest

4. Winning the lottery

5. Counting to infinity

Negative. I have not hear that far north/west. CMA hosted last night and had a decent room. Hoping to get the numbers up. It is 5:30 on Mondays. Not sure how far this is from you.

I'll be out there next week with my boy. Gotta talk to the other coaches see who wants to go. I will be making CMA a regular Monday for us.

Hobart would be willing to do it! I just need to get ahold of Coach Hull and see what his thoughts are.

Depending on the day of the week, I believe I'd be able to get some kids from the Culver area up.  We'd certainly be interested IF you are able to make progress.

Yeah hopefully! I have coaches like Brennan Cosgrove, Frankie Porras, Alex Ramos, and Jose Escobedo already committed to help out, Just need to speak with Coach Hull because he is the man in charge. We would love to bring it to Hobart!

That's a great line-up of coaches for sure.  Would love to get in on that!

Yeah hopefully! I have coaches like Brennan Cosgrove, Frankie Porras, Alex Ramos, and Jose Escobedo already committed to help out, Just need to speak with Coach Hull because he is the man in charge. We would love to bring it to Hobart!

Why even wait for an official appointment by whoever? Why all the hoops to jump through anyways?

Hobart is such a great location and has many respected coaches.

Instead of an RTC it could be RTR (Regional Training Room)

(If one day the stars and moon line up and someone returns your calls or emails about hosting an RTC, you can then change the RTR to RTC)

Just post what day and time you are having an open mat session at your club on this site.

I would request proof of current USA wrestling card to cover liability issues.

Edited by Mat Shark

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.