Best Neutral Wrestler

bluechipper

I have a four-way tie on this "award": Brayton Lee, Joe Lee, Andrew Davison, and Mason Parris. B. Lee and Davison's neutral game is near flawless. Neither seem to get tired and both have some of the smoothest transitions I've seen. Joe and Mason also are incredibly aggressive from their feet, but it seems to me (and this is my observation) they like to work just as much on top, where as the B. Lee and Davison can seemingly go all six minutes on their feet. Nevertheless, I can't give an edge to a single wrestler, but I enjoy B. Lee's neutral wrestling the most. The guy is lightning fast. Who would you consider as the best neutral wrestler?

No disrespect to any of the other guys, but Parris is my choice.  He moves unreasonably quickly for a 220lb wrestler; he wrestlers like a 145er.  

He had, what, 4 takedowns in the first minute against Maddox?  I don't know what he weighs in at, but he could have gone up or down a weight class and won the title, in my opinion.

Edited by Forrester

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.