Hall of Fame Webpage

tskin

Guys one of my goals was to try to get a physical location set for our hall of fame.  I had a few locations in mind but just couldn't financially make it feasible just yet.

But Nick Stewart has worked on getting a beta version of our first ever online Hall of Fame.  We started with this years inductees and plan on working on way back with pics and bios.  This just came online yesterday so we have lots to update and modify but if you have any pics or bios you would like to submit please feel free to email them to me at tysongskinner@gmail.com

Scott has lots of bios from the past and we will start to go through them to get them added to the website but any and all help is welcome.

http://www.ihswca.org/hof

• 3 weeks later...

Little update on this, the 2016 Bios should be up by the end of next week (a 8 hour plane ride to Moscow will do that...) 

Any help is welcomed, the bios tend to take a little long getting up as I have to take the info from the sheets and write actual paragraphs from them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.