Sign in to follow this  
wescraft

Upsets!

Lamore over Bethel, Bethel looked super gassed I wonder if he was sick

Not to sound too bias but could it be that Noah actually wrestled him very well. Bethel had plenty of good shots in the first period but couldn't get to a finish. Noah got a quick turn and from there it was a scrap. Both wrestled well I think and it would be wrong to take credit away from either wrestler 

Not to sound too bias but could it be that Noah actually wrestled him very well. Bethel had plenty of good shots in the first period but couldn't get to a finish. Noah got a quick turn and from there it was a scrap. Both wrestled well I think and it would be wrong to take credit away from either wrestler

Noah wrestled well! I actually thought he would win that match. Noah keeps great position and has a great center of gravity. Hard kid to move around!

just for my information but what the are you asking ?

I assume he's asking if/when the last time a two-time champ lost on Friday night, other than Cummings last night.

MD does it again, always good for a major upset at state

Luigs was ranked 3rd.  It was upset for sure, but not in the sense that Reitz should have dominated him

Stewart upsets Eli.  

Stewart has looked really good.  The semifinals at 195 should both be great matches with Tonte and Davison still the favorites.  

Stewart has looked really good.  The semifinals at 195 should both be great matches with Tonte and Davison still the favorites.  

Agreed, he really had his way with Wilderman last night, kind of faded a bit against Eli though

Sign in to follow this