Upsets!

wescraft

I'm fairly certain Cummings was the first. There have only been a handful of guys going for 3 or 4 titles who didn't win their senior year. The most recent was the young man Cody, don't remember his last name, but he placed. Someone in mid 90's did the same but he placed too.

I'm fairly certain Cummings was the first. There have only been a handful of guys going for 3 or 4 titles who didn't win their senior year. The most recent was the young man Cody, don't remember his last name, but he placed. Someone in mid 90's did the same but he placed too.

TJ Hays or Phillips?

Wasn't one Harper in 09 going for #4?

Cody Phillips two time champ I think qualified as a four seed in 2012 but either lost or was replaced by an alternate

He qualified as a 2 seed as he finished second to LeCount the previous weekend. That was his lone loss and he did not participate the next weekend.

He qualified as a 2 seed as he finished second to LeCount the previous weekend. That was his lone loss and he did not participate the next weekend.

He had LeCount in the semis and injury defaulted the 3rd place match. He drew into Nick Crume first round before being replaced

According to Track, he placed 4th at SS as Thor has said. Here's tracks results w/ record @126

1. Cody Lecount 43-0

2. Robert Boston 33-3

3. Sam Locke 31-9

4. Cody Phillips 32-2

Josh Harper was one yes,but he placed and Cody Phillips too. I thought he won Friday, lost Saturday morning and then defaulted. I could be wrong, going off memory. There was another in the 90's, Bradley?

I'm upset that I haven't seen more from Avon. We were warned by them that it was coming, I'm tired of waiting.

LOL! Too soon? Edited by sportsfangms

I'm upset that I haven't seen more from Avon. We were warned by them that it was coming, I'm tired of waiting.

Pretty sure I wasn't talking about Avon, if you read what I was saying back in February 2016 and earlier this week you would see I'm promoting my #TheCounty, Hendricks County. When are you people going to get it ? I'm super proud on my County . I know your use to only rooting on one school but it's a #newera . I was hoping to change this perception. I have good friends at all 6 schools that I see daily bases . Pretty sure #TheCounty Brownsburg going to win this Title . Congrats to them ! Also this is my last post on here . I'm done defending myself, my kid, my school(s) . It's been real, glad to met some nice people that care about this sport . #TheCountyHaters

P.S. There are no upsets, all High School kids are Champs in my eyes !

Pretty sure I wasn't talking about Avon, if you read what I was saying back in February 2016 and earlier this week you would see I'm promoting my #TheCounty, Hendricks County. When are you people going to get it ? I'm super proud on my County . I know your use to only rooting on one school but it's a #newera . I was hoping to change this perception. I have good friends at all 6 schools that I see daily bases . Pretty sure #TheCounty Brownsburg going to win this Title . Congrats to them ! Also this is my last post on here . I'm done defending myself, my kid, my school(s) . It's been real, glad to met some nice people that care about this sport . #TheCountyHaters

don't get off here just because of haters! I dig the county posts! And ASA is a beast no matter what happened today!

Does this mean I'm fired? #TMZTheNorthBureau...closed! #AllLoveForTheCounty..gonna miss u dudes!

How about #16 ranked Stock over #2 ranked Webster

Not sure how big of an upset this was.  He beat Van Horn at Sectionals 3-1 SV-1 then lost to Van Horn at Regionals 3-1 SV-1 then beat him again at Semi State 3-1 SV-1.  Not sure who his one other loss was to.  Great finals though.

Tim Myers of Bellmont was a returning 2X Champ who lost in the '95 finals to a very talented Greg Larsen of Hanover Central.  Two great wrestlers from that era.

Not sure how big of an upset this was.  He beat Van Horn at Sectionals 3-1 SV-1 then lost to Van Horn at Regionals 3-1 SV-1 then beat him again at Semi State 3-1 SV-1.  Not sure who his one other loss was to.  Great finals though.

Runyan pinned him iirc this season.. Runyan was in that Mooresville regional of death, and didn't even make it to SS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.