Proud parent- first time in the chair

boilergrappler

Wrestling is just something special! I know as parents we all have watched, cheered, and been supportive of our kids over the years as they competed in many wrestling matches. State weekend will always be something special to me as both my sons had the opportunity to qualify and place in the state championships. I have been one of the lucky parents that have gotten the opportunity to watch my son as he competed in high school and in college. The sport of wrestling has extended many opportunities for him in his life. His accomplishments on the mat and in the classroom have made me proud. Unable to attend this evening.......I just made the call to him........ to give him some typical Dad advice and best wishes.  I don't know if I'm more nervous for him as a first year head coach on Friday night or his previous three Friday night matches in HS. (3-0 on Friday nights.... :) ) First year head coach - first year in the chair. Best of Luck Coach Alex Johns and New Pal Alec White! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.