Remarkable shortage of ####. Wheres #TheCounty at?

That's going to be changing also , Plainfield has a couple that's going to nasty coming in, Danville has a few . Heck even little Cascade is going to enjoy the work some of their Future is putting in . It's only the beginning of what's to come .

Cant wait for what the future for #TheCounty holds!!!!!

Was referring to enjoying the lack of #'s, but your confidence is staggering for a team that hasn't won a state title yet.

I believe Brownsburg won a state title a few months ago. And I also believe Avon was a match away from making the finals.

I counted 24 for Marion County.  I did include Cathedral as they are in Marion County.  I really admire the love that is shared between Avon and Brownsburg.  Instead of rivalry, it is a brotherhood.  

You can thank the training academies for bringing us together and the State Highway dept for building Ronald Reagan super highway to get you from 1 place to the other.

Was referring to enjoying the lack of #'s, but your confidence is staggering for a team that hasn't won a state title yet.

So what?... the guy is proud, get over it. Chris does pump #TheCounty and is annoying to many of people on here...but... he doesn't get nasty, point out short comings of programs, or say negative stuff. It's all in fun (no matter how you take it). Mater Dei is awesome and #TheCounty hasn't done crap. There you go. Are we all cool now?

So what?... the guy is proud, get over it. Chris does pump #TheCounty and is annoying to many of people on here...but... he doesn't get nasty, point out short comings of programs, or say negative stuff. It's all in fun (no matter how you take it). Mater Dei is awesome and #TheCounty hasn't done crap. There you go. Are we all cool now?

Come on don't squash a possible #thecounty vs mater dei rivalry

Both look like they will be adding some very nice wrestlers in the next couple years

Come on don't squash a possible #thecounty vs mater dei rivalry

Both look like they will be adding some very nice wrestlers in the next couple years

Ok Ok.... everybody other than #TheCounty sucks!!! The rankings guy sucks for picking against my son and being right! Wrestling is life... let's all fight at the pub this weekend!

Is that better Mike?

Show me, don't tell me.  That's all I'm saying.

Well both teams from #TheCounty did place higher than your squad at team state and semi state. But... that may or may not be a fluke. Your are right. We do need to win.. I agree.

Yep, MD is down (and very young).  We also have some studs coming up through the ranks.  Should be some good battles in the next few years.

Key word "yet"

Brownsburg will get theirs, then it's our turn and you never know it might be contagious ! They say winning is contagious and it's effecting only #TheCounty right now . To bad for the rest of the State.

P. S. Avon is very young also. Wait till 2019 !

Key word "yet"

Brownsburg will get theirs, then it's our turn and you never know it might be contagious ! They say winning is contagious and it's effecting only #TheCounty right now . To bad for the rest of the State.

Garcia....you are a funny dude.

So the secret meeting spot is the pub this spices up the board. I think we often take what is said on here far to seriously. Mattyb you guys will be fine. Carson is a stud

The Pub is too far of a walk from Banker's Life.

What is it, 50 yards?

#dead legs

Key word "yet"

Key word "yet"

MD might be decent in 2019 as well, but that's a long way from today.

Which preschool kids could place at elementary state?? Wait different thread..or is it?

UncleJimmy...................he funny !!!!

seriously I gotta meet UncleJimmy this wknd., text me at the number listed below so we can meet up and I can put a face with the name for an honorary member of #TheCounty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.