145)  Coyle v Rust and               Arney v McIntosh

152)  Clark v Breathitt and           LaMore v Bethel

160)  Wilson v Busse and              Calhoun v Gee

170)  Cicciarelli v Fattore and       Cornejo v VanHorn

182)  Blakely v Stambaugh and     Rolfes v Graber

195)  Stewart v Wilderman and      Moser v Hankerson

220)  Maddox v Vakalahi and        McClaine v Lee

285)  McWilliams v Minges and      Lawson v Clark

Tell ya what...if you can hit 23 out of these 28...first round at Hard Rock will be on me!

Good luck and thanks for info!

Legend 

yes that was me. I didn't say any results were guaranteed, I said that those matches were guaranteed.  You WILL see them.  So I was only projecting matches I wanted to see beyond the first round. 

Edited by BClark

yes that was me. I didn't say any results were guaranteed, I said that those matches were guaranteed.  You WILL see them.  So I was only projecting matches I wanted to see beyond the first round. 

Might as well guess on all of them and try to get a free drink....

Do you think they'd allow an exhibition match at the end between B. Lee and J. Lee? That's the match I WANT to see.

A lot I want to see happen, but the one that is guaranteed to happen is the 126 opener with White and Cummings. That is one that I'll be paying attention to Friday night.

Is it Friday yet?

Thanks for clarifying, my bad.  I knew no one could honestly believe it the way I read it.  Like Wrestler119 said, go for the drink! LOL

I saw Parris obliterate his opponents Saturday. He's just on an entirely different level, it seems. Probably one of the most impressive wrestlers I've ever seen. But, having said that - I'm also very impressed with Maddox. I'd love to see that matchup because both are great offensive wrestlers.

I've thought that since watching him at State his freshman year, including losing Osborn.  12-11, I believe was the score.  He dominated everyone else that day and since.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.