Upsets / Big Matches

WrestlingFan111

Yeah. Justice was winning 2-1 and the Ref hit him with second stalling for throwing up . Otherwise match would have ended that way. I'm not one to complain but that kid has been sick for a while and pushed himself and did what he needed to get through. He should have just vomited on the mat . I'm still proud he gave it his all.

He got called for sitting on the mat for a few seconds, then running off mat to get sick. Tough call for the ref, but I will side with red on this.

Yeah. Justice was winning 2-1 and the Ref hit him with second stalling for throwing up . Otherwise match would have ended that way. I'm not one to complain but that kid has been sick for a while and pushed himself and did what he needed to get through. He should have just vomited on the mat . I'm still proud he gave it his all.

I will say it...Mater Dei pretty much was exposed today.    Put them in individual match ups against the current level of competition i just  the Southern half of the state, an for the second year in a row we see they are not what they used to be.

Hats off to Brownsburg,Avon, and Columbus East...Great showings from these teams.  Great individual efforts through out the day also...

And yes, the Castle Regional pretty much stunk up the place today. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.