EC countdown

warsawwrestling

The Arc at VU would be a pretty great venue. Parking would be a piece of cake with a short walk from any lot. (Great campus set up). With its close proximity to downtown Valparaiso finding somewhere great to eat would be a breeze. Only request would be they would have to re-establish the wrestling program. I believe they shut it down in the mid nineties... Nothing against E.C. Central just expanding on "Dogs" great suggestion.

Why would they have to re-establish the wrestling program, it would be great if they did, but I don't see that being an obstacle to hosting a SS.

Why would they have to re-establish the wrestling program, it would be great if they did, but I don't see that being an obstacle to hosting a SS.

Just a little wishful thinking and a jab for shuttering program is all. Looking forward to E.C. Central tomorrow but was interesting to speculate some too.

Da region would be hurt a lot more than you think

I was really just stirring the pot :) .  However, it would depend on how many went to the bank from a 32 man bracket.  If it was the top 8, I think Da Region benefits.  Weight classes would vary, but on the average I'd wager 5 from Da Region and 3 from FW.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.