Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TM2456

4x Semi State Champs

Eric with drew at regional his jr

Josh Harper Mishawaka possibl 4x

That's right, I forgot about that with Eric.  Was it Jr or Sophomore  year?  I believe it may have been sophomore after placing 3rd as a freshman.  And I was trying to think of Josh's name...I think he may have been one too.  Thanks!

That's right, I forgot about that with Eric. Was it Jr or Sophomore year? I believe it may have been sophomore after placing 3rd as a freshman. And I was trying to think of Josh's name...I think he may have been one too. Thanks!

Sophomore year 2nd as a freshman

I was only a 3x Semi-State Champion (freshman, junior, and senior).  Missed sophomore year to shoulder surgery.  

I actually won more semi-states than regionals.  Only a 2x Regional Champion, freshman and junior year. (sophomore year was the shoulder surgery and a loss to Cosgrove senior year)

Congrats to Breyden Bailey for his 4th semi-state championship.  Hope to see him at the top of the podium Saturday night.

Congrats to Brayden for also being a 4x sectional, 4x regional and 4x semi-state champ!!! Who does that????? This is your year Brayden!!!!!! GO IRISH!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.