New Castle Semi State Predictions

yellowbelly12

25% from Richmond is ok, but what place at semi-state (that's the real question)? How many of those 14 actually made it to the finals or even captured a semi-state championship? Also, the EIAC had 9 move on, but again what place did they earn at semi-state. Remove Parris from the equation and it starts to look really weak.

2-champions

4-runner-ups

4-3rds

4-4ths

Doesnt seem to weak.

2-champions

4-runner-ups

4-3rds

4-4ths

Doesnt seem to weak.

1-Champion

3-runner-ups

3-3rds

2-4ths

From the EIAC

2-champions

4-runner-ups

4-3rds

4-4ths

Doesnt seem to weak.

1-Champion

3-runner-ups

3-3rds

2-4ths

From the EIAC

I looked coach P right in the face and said "How are you"?. He looked at me, turned around and walked away. I have always respected the guy and still do, but at that moment, I wanted to sweep single, stick my head in his rib cage and move him, move him, move him right down the track. Someone says hello and you know it by looking them in the eyes, you acknowledge it, and you say hello. Maybe his wrestlers get the same treatment? I forgive and really respect the guy, but I will not try to speak to him again. His hair cut is uneven anyway, hard to look at...

I really gotta ask this......is there any chance this was a misunderstanding? What was the context? I ask because, to be honest, this doesn't sound like coach p to me. I mean, even if there is a history or something I don't know about, I would find it very doubtful on any level you have made the guy angry more than I have and I can honestly say, he's never done that to me personally. In fact, I would kind of say he's gone soft in his old age......I'm teasing, he's still a fireball. But it kind of comes with the territory of being a wrestling coach. You can't please everyone all the time so it kind of becomes impossible to even try. If that truly happened to you, then you've got every right to feel that way. But something tells me there's more to the story than just that.

I looked coach P right in the face and said "How are you"?. He looked at me, turned around and walked away. I have always respected the guy and still do, but at that moment, I wanted to sweep single, stick my head in his rib cage and move him, move him, move him right down the track. Someone says hello and you know it by looking them in the eyes, you acknowledge it, and you say hello. Maybe his wrestlers get the same treatment? I forgive and really respect the guy, but I will not try to speak to him again. His hair cut is uneven anyway, hard to look at...

I myself made a joke to Pendowski about My good friend Nathan Pickle getting whipped by Geter...Idk if Coach P knows me but he cracked up and spoke to me and Nathan...I've only heard the best things from reliable sources and wrestlers impacted along the way..I could see Him hearing his name being called and was in a hurry and didn't know who called his name..As for his hair cut and how he communicates with his wrestler, I hope I coach ten kids to SS and look as in shape as him @ his age...But from how you're making assumptions about his style and coaching methods tells me you might have

Made another ridiculous initial assumption about him giving you the cold shoulder from the jump...I could be wrong but he seems very friendly and I don't see a guy that respects all wrestlers regardless of their affiliation being that knowingly rude...I would be cooking crow if I made these accusations and it was just a misunderstanding but to each their own...Hope you find peace in your future

SS greeting practices...BTW maybe his his having a rough day had his mind preoccupied, just a thought

I had a total loss house fire just a week before this event.This was my first back in a public setting with that many people around. I hate to miss NC semi state, but I was ready to snap over every little thing. When I look back, he had a very active day and was being pulled in many different directions. looking back I agree, I over reacted, I am man enough to apologize for venting my emotions about it on this site. Like I said, I have always respected the guy and still do. He actually came up to another coach that i was sitting next to, started to talk to him just a couple words, then i said how are you, he looked and then he took off, so he probably had a match to get to or someone else with something important to react to or catch up with. I over reacted, agreed and apologize. The guy has always been gracious in conversation and he is a great coach. I was just not myself and usually could not give a crap if you talk to me or not.

Sorry coach P! But I need to wear sunglasses to semi state and state moving forward, that glare of your head is an eye burner ;).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.