What if, wrestlers

HeadLockChamp9

The first question about Paul is what weight would he wrestle ? I'm going to assume he laid off the hostess cakes and cheeseburgers and could make 126/132. Which in that case I think he'd plow through 126. 132 is a different story. He has recently been pounded by Bailey if i'm not mistaken and for Reitz, well that story has already been written. 

Let's say he didn't lay off the hostess cakes and cheeseburgers. He could make a run at 138. If i'm not mistaken back when Egli was still around he beat Black. Paul beat Egli, Egli Beat Black.....Paul beats Black. So in conclusion I think he'd be a possible champ at 126 or 138 (assuming he's put some muscle on).

Add in 

Stevenson who moved to Minnesota... HWT

Egli from Mater Dei

Lane kid who moved to Florida...

Champagine (sp?) who is in Illinois

Konrath would be top 2 at 126, 132, 138

Lee would probably win from 138 to 195 lol

It wasn't a pounding. Bailey beat him 3-1 at gfc then in overtime at super 32. So it would be another great match if it were under the lights or at state. I think Konrath is 2 or 3 points better than reitz. We are talking about a Fargo champ/runner up vs someone who hasn't placed at a major national tournament his whole hs career. Bailey creates a weird style match up for Konrath, but I believe reitz cannot stop Konrath on his feet.

Add in 

Stevenson who moved to Minnesota... HWT

Egli from Mater Dei

Lane kid who moved to Florida...

Champagine (sp?) who is in Illinois

Konrath would be top 2 at 126, 132, 138

Lee would probably win from 138 to 195 lol

Strangely enough, Konrath beat Will Egli at ISWA Folkstyle State last year in the Championship match.  Both after not having wrestled in their HS seasons.  Granted it wasn't the deepest field, but I didn't realize that Egli had wrestled at all.  Makes you wonder why an attempt to come back and wrestle this year wasn't in the cards....

Strangely enough, Konrath beat Will Egli at ISWA Folkstyle State last year in the Championship match. Both after not having wrestled in their HS seasons. Granted it wasn't the deepest field, but I didn't realize that Egli had wrestled at all. Makes you wonder why an attempt to come back and wrestle this year wasn't in the cards....

Exactly.....he would have been a great benefit for their lineup and likely made it to state.

The first question about Paul is what weight would he wrestle ? I'm going to assume he laid off the hostess cakes and cheeseburgers and could make 126/132. Which in that case I think he'd plow through 126. 132 is a different story. He has recently been pounded by Bailey if i'm not mistaken and for Reitz, well that story has already been written.

Let's say he didn't lay off the hostess cakes and cheeseburgers. He could make a run at 138. If i'm not mistaken back when Egli was still around he beat Black. Paul beat Egli, Egli Beat Black.....Paul beats Black. So in conclusion I think he'd be a possible champ at 126 or 138 (assuming he's put some muscle on).

By your theory; Black beat Bailey in FL 1.5 yrs ago. Bailey beat Paul. It's sad that so many of these beast are not wrestling!

What about Jake Tucker?? He & Drew Hughes were wrestling partners their whole lives, I'd have to think he would have at least won 1 state title had he stayed in Indiana, definitely would have been a multiple time medalist...

Tucker graduated and is wrestling with Drew again at Michigan State.  Tucker won state in Illinois his senior year. Tucker had a pretty good career at Mt Carmel.  Having said that I also believe that Lowell could have been really good with both Hughes, both Champagne's, Tucker, and Cummings all wrestling on the same team. 

It wasn't a pounding. Bailey beat him 3-1 at gfc then in overtime at super 32. So it would be another great match if it were under the lights or at state. I think Konrath is 2 or 3 points better than reitz. We are talking about a Fargo champ/runner up vs someone who hasn't placed at a major national tournament his whole hs career. Bailey creates a weird style match up for Konrath, but I believe reitz cannot stop Konrath on his feet.

Reitz pounds Konrath.... again.

Then I pound you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.