182-Nathan Walton

126- Blake Mulkey

170- Burk Van Horn

132- Jeremiah Reitz

195- Tristen Tonte

138- Brendan Black

285- Isaiah McWilliams

106- Brayden Curtis

(Note that these are not my picks for who I think will win, but the wrestlers who are currently ranked #1)

160 & 106 at the bottom are not due to them being undeserving. I just feel 106 is loaded and is highly up for grabs regardless of the fact Curtis is possibly the favorite. And the only reason my confidence would be shaken at 160, is due to Laughlin having never beaten Bane in their prior youth, off season match-ups. Grant it, it's been awhile since they've rolled competively. And Laughlin is obviously the type of athlete that would rise to that type of occasion......but that can also play a psychological factor in my opinion. Again....just my personal feelings regarding confidence of 1 getting it done.

Edited by Perseverance

Why not 113 on top? Are you holding some secret injuries or other information out on us? 

#TheCountyTMZ

If a certain school would not have contested a transfer student wrestling I am positive 113 would have been even tighter.

Edited by Indysportsfan

I heard that school did release that wrestler and also I think Asa was still ahead of him

Asa Garcia is the returning State Champ and undefeated, he should be ranked #1 and considered the favorite.  I am not referencing Perry, they gave their full blessings to the IHSAA. 

Asa Garcia is the returning State Champ and undefeated, he should be ranked #1 and considered the favorite. I am not referencing Perry, they gave their full blessings to the IHSAA.

Now I'm interested to know who was held out that would have contended for a title at 113.

Why not 113 on top? Are you holding some secret injuries or other information out on us?

#TheCountyTMZ

Crap somebody wants #TheCountyTMZ opinion

#TheCountyTMZ is thee #1 Hendricks County #TheCounty Wrestling News Source in the World and....... Wrestling Universe . If #TheCountyTMZ did it's #1 confidence poll it would be a #TheCounty Top 14 and everyone else would be fighting for true second . #IndianaMattakethingswaytoserious fans would get mad and try to fight #TheCounty over this shocking news to them , then .... #TheCountyMafia would get involved by then and that wouldn't end pretty .

Watch as soon as I post this someone will go #indianamatwaytoseriousFAN . #whysoserious LOL

#TheCountyTMZ®©™

#TheNorthTMZ®©™

#TheCountyMafia®©™

#TheDirtySouthBoyz®©™

Edited by TeamGarcia

Can we get the top 14 from the county? We like a loose definition of the "region"

1. 145 - Lee

2. 113 - Asa

3. 120 - Mills

4. 182 - Walton

5. 126 - Mulkey

6. 152 - Lee

7. 170 - Van Horn

8. 220 - Parris

9. 195 - Tonte

10. 160 - Laughlin

11. 106 - Curtis

12. 285 - McWilliams

13. 132 - Reitz

14. 138 - Black

Can we get the top 14 from the county? We like a loose definition of the "region"

Ok.... since you want #TheCountyTMZ 2017 National #TheCounty #1 confidence poll.

#1 All-#TheCounty

106 - Campbell #7 (alt. Rioux #8

113- Garcia #1 (alt. Lawhead #10

120- Mills #1

126- Mulkey #1

132- Miranda #11

138- Conley #5

145- Lee #1

152- Clark #6

160- Brewer #8

170- Cicciarelli #16

182-Walton #1

195- McCormick #8 at 220

220- Larson #2

285- Henson #4 (alt. Biddle #5, Clark #7

Pretty Nasty !

Now I'm interested to know who was held out that would have contended for a title at 113.

Moran?

Asa Garcia is the returning State Champ and undefeated, he should be ranked #1 and considered the favorite.  I am not referencing Perry, they gave their full blessings to the IHSAA.

Only after a certain wrestler agreed to sit the rest of the season did they give their "blessings".

#TeamGarcia says....Watch as soon as I post this someone will go #indianamatwaytoseriousFAN . #whysoserious LOL

This started out as an interesting discussion - and then all the hashtags happened.

We have a winner!!! Grappleapple is the proud winner of the #ILoveTheCounty #UndisputedAnnoyers tshirt! Don't forget to pick yours up at Banker's Life in 2 weeks! Proceeds go to help copyright any and all future #Hashtags. Congrats!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.