Jeffersonville Sectional - No Chatter this Year?, but there is a newspaper review.

randalllynch

Not a lot of chatter but definitely some competitive wrestling. There were a lot of competitive matchups that could do have gone either way. Some may have been considered upsets, but most kids have wrestled each other 4-5 times this year. Congrats to both Floyd Central and Jeffersonville for wrestling down to the wire for the team title. I'm proud of my dogs stepping up with 5 champions and sending 11 to regionals! I'll miss our 10 minute drive to sectionals and regionals next year. Not sure about the reasoning for moving arguably the best two teams out of an already weaker sectional, but oh well. We know what sectional/regional we will want to draw into.

On another note, Chris Hinkle is doing good things with Pekin. I was very impressed with their progression and what he's been able to achieve in a short amount of time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.