discussion board topics 17 years ago this week

ekocottonball

17 years ago.... Where was in 2000. Oh yea I was in Sydney working as a kangaroo boxing agent. Got picked up by some dudes in a van, I think they were from that Lord of the Rings movie. They all had these weird haircuts and these jackets with rings on them. I finally jumped out they kept wanting me to run next to the van, Man these golden locks dont sweat, business in the front party in the back , I swear to God they dont". So I jumped out. Lets see man 17 years ago.....Oh yea thats when I was living in Florida, delivering these big machines. They told us we were hauling the future of America, I dint care what the future held. Dang Randy dropped one down around Miami and bent it up we fixed up and sent her on its way. Some guy named Chad kept calling and wanting a refund, I said, "should have checked the stuff before we unloaded it. once it hits the ground its your, state law. Three weeks later gotta call from some dude telling me I got drawn to look at some stupid cards. I didnt look at any of them just threw them in a box. One said GW the AG. Ginger Wilson and Angel Garcia. Ginger won I think I took one look and knew what they wanted, all my cards went to Ginger. No one liked Angel she talked too much and annoyed everyone, Swear to God she did!!" ME and ol BBB met up a few years later I was a few rooms down, his room was plush man all the walls were padded. He showed me the inner-web and well here we are, been here ever since. Thats why we have prob the same IP from work yea yea. I got it wink wink. HAHA, #dirtysouthboyz, TeamGarcia indicating there is more than one of you. Everybody like BBB and DB or Shemedium and XXXL.

It seems Triple B and Donnie Baker seem to like eachother a lot? OMG..... LMAO ! They are #dirtysouthboyz

LMAO....LOL.....OMG....No one says that about you, and anyone else......., "swear to god they dont!!!"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.