Indiana's Most Dominant Big Man, EVER?

navy80

People remember Strek's losses, so they act like he is not an all timer, yet all the other heavies in this convo. probably had four times the career losses.

I agree. I had a teammate that beat D.J Radnovich and he didn't even make it out of regional that year or any year. D.J definitely was dominating his last 2 years but not in his Freshman and Sophomore years.

I've definitely got some bias on this one, but if I remember correctly Day of Mishawaka at 215 pinned 95% of his opponents while also getting the fastest pin in state finals tournament history then followed it up with I think a 5th at fargo. That's quite a dominant season. 

lol. Thanks for the consideration Benj, but I don't belong anywhere near this thread. Maybe if the thread was "Luckiest Big Man". haha

Edited by combatspeed06

Mason Parris is top 3 I've ever seen in indiana, any weight...his man handling of the field today was unparalleled to anybody I've seen...the 1/4 Nelson he used in the semis was one of the most powerful I've seen at this level..against a kid that was 41-0..unreal...there were a lot of good wrestlers today but Mason is on my Mt.Rushmore...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.