WrestleStat Week 11 Rankings - 2016-2017

I'd first like to point out that for this weeks' rankings, I was planning on removing wrestlers that had not wrestled any matches for the season. Once that code change was in place, I started the rankings process. Once the dual rankings started to get calculated, I started running into some major errors. The problem was/is because there are teams that still have starters set to wrestlers that haven't wrestled any matches yet, and therefore, caused problems calculating the dual rankings. I had to back that change out because it was way too late for me to get it fixed. So, next week I'll work on getting those wrestlers excluded from the rankings process.

Now to our rankings. Many of you will notice that after some of the upsets this weekend, some wrestlers still did not jump other wrestlers that they beat head-to-head. One thing I'd like to point out, the RATINGS of those wrestlers moved in the proper direction, but there may have been enough of a gap previously where they still didn't actually jump the other wrestler in the final RANKINGS. Example, Sam Brooks of Iowa is still ranked below Nolan Boyd, despite majoring him, and also Austin Schafer of Oklahoma State is still ranked below Sam Stoll, and Anthony Collica is still ranked behind Brandon Sorensen.