Moorseville Regional Talk

TeamGarcia

I suspect a huge upset this weekend first round

#TheCountyTMZ is reporting Moorseville Regional will be selling .... Buy one get 1 free *Headlocks & *Chinwhips . GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST !

Nathan Walton will be holding a Free clinic on the proper way to throw Chinwhips on Mat 4 at 9:57am .

*user disclaimer , you can only use these at this Regional, all other Regional sites will be VOID*

the flu could play a major roll this weekend

I've stayed out of the room the last two days because I've been sick... Trying not to spread it.

The more I look at brackets the more i cant believe this a REGIONAL.....man some of these weights are Semi State top 4s 

Completely agree.  Some of these weight classes are ridiculous. 

At 170?

Yup...always got confidence in my guy...That weight is worth admission alone..plus ciccerelli vs runyan in a loser goes home match..add Triz Carson death draw vs Burk and it's bananas...good luck to all..it's a privilege to witness this great wrestling..pure quality

Yup...always got confidence in my guy...That weight is worth admission alone..plus ciccerelli vs runyan in a loser goes home match..add Triz Carson death draw vs Burk and it's bananas...good luck to all..it's a privilege to witness this great wrestling..pure quality

Huge fan of both kids. Great young men.  I have seen both of them grow up. Will hate to see either go home. Good luck to both.

Edited by Mattyb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.