Sign in to follow this  
sslaymon

Clark Pleasant MS (Whiteland) has a triple dual opening 1/28

Message from our MS Athletic Director who is looking for a team on January 28th. Please contact Dave Edens @ dedens@cpcsc.k12.in.us if you'd like your team to get into this triple dual. Whoever fills in will replace South Putnam on the participating schools list.

See below for details.

All,

I am searching for a team for a triple-dual starting at 9am on Saturday 1/28. It is a tournament that we have run for a few year as a fund-raiser for the James A Waters fund that provides athletic equipment for kids in our (and other) communities. James was a student-athlete at CPMS who died serving his country in Afghanistan. We donate all gate money to the fund. Other teams who participate are: CPMS, Belzer and Jennings County...please let me know if you would be available and I will send you the information. For those not familiar with Clark-Pleasant, we feed into Whiteland High School, and are located just off of I-65, about 15 minutes south of Indianapolis. Have a great winter season.

c7f1e3_78b10d03a50842e193306e47ef00b135~

Edited by sslaymon