Notable wins 1/7

ontherise219

Indiana Mat has done a terrific job in providing a nice service for indiana wrestling. I just do not understand why more schools don't utilize it as much as they can. I, as a fan, appreciate all those that publish there schools individual results along with there team score but it is so frustrating as a fan trying to get results. It's a shame in this day and age of social media that it's like pulling teeth to see how wrestlers did each week. I truly feel for the rankings guys. My only suggestion would be maybe have a team student mgr in charge of social media and promoting of their respected team and post all meet results for their team. Anyway, That's just my wishful thinking as a FAN, I'm sure there are a million reasons why they don't so I'll just gradually become less and less interested.

Indiana Mat has done a terrific job in providing a nice service for indiana wrestling. I just do not understand why more schools don't utilize it as much as they can. I, as a fan, appreciate all those that publish there schools individual results along with there team score but it is so frustrating as a fan trying to get results. It's a shame in this day and age of social media that it's like pulling teeth to see how wrestlers did each week. I truly feel for the rankings guys. My only suggestion would be maybe have a team student mgr in charge of social media and promoting of their respected team and post all meet results for their team. Anyway, That's just my wishful thinking as a FAN, I'm sure there are a million reasons why they don't so I'll just gradually become less and less interested.

Our sport has been under attack for nearly 30 years.  Those of us who have children, friends, who wrestle or just love the sport, must take matters in our own hands.  If I, living in Cedar Rapids, IA, got the play by play from East Noble and Wabash, we all can do better.  Tell the lay person about the site. Tell parents coaches and even student athletes to report results.  Loki don't be disinterested. Now; some of your humor I've yet to connect with, however the wrestling community needs more than anything else is fans bro. We need guys like you. Ok, we need you. Collectively if we want this beautiful art we call wrestling to survive we are going to need grassroots support.  Keep the faith.  This medium I've seen grow expansively in the last 5 years.  I check it if I can at least once a day. You are justified in your frustration. I share in it.  Sometimes I think; Don't they know this sport is the last bastion of hard work?  My great grandpa had me chopping down trees, kids rarely do that today.  How else are you really going to see who the toughest is?  What other way can you work so hard and still reap no rewards but a raised hand? Life lessons are taught.  Guarantee I would never have made it to Manchester College without it.  That's why we need you.  By the way Luke Fisher of F.W. Bishop Luers is 21-0 at 160 with at least 15 falls.  Beau Humphrey, freshman 120 pounder from Snider is 20-4, and East Noble Invitational Champion.

Bishop Luers coach Rodney Boulden has done a great job developing Luke Fisher over the last four years. Luke only had a handfull of wins as a Freshman and Sophmore years and lots of teachable moments (losses). 21-0 most by pin and today 5-0 OW = Great Coaching.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.