Evansville Semi-State rankings updated

Y2CJ41

Something I am throwing around in my head....would people be interested of watching a live stream of me going through the rankings. Id make a chat available and talk through my reasoning. If not I won't waste my time but could be a good view in to what we go through in this process.

Sounds good

At 285, Henson does have a lot of good wins this year. But, looking back at Folkstyle state results from this past year, Ripple beat Henson 5-3.

106- consider putting Rioux ahead of Hinderliter

113- Lawhead better than Horty

132-Luigs beats Combest by 4-5 and I am a big CE fan

152-I think Bethel beats Clark but good call due to Clark placing last year.

170-Fuller is 6th and is a Q last year.  He is my pick to win semi state.  Big sleeper in a wide open weight class.  

195- Hammond from Whiteland- what is the word on him this year?  As a freshman he qualified at 182 and don't remember him from last year.  Kid is tough

285- Reasoning for Ripple ahead of Henson?  Just curious because Henson has a ton of key wins and Ripple doesnt.  I wouldn't want to draw any of EVILLE's hwt at state...all our very tough

Thanks for picking up TRiple B's slack!!!

Dawson Matherly needs to be removed from the rankings.  He is no longer wrestling.

Why is he not wrestling anymore? Good kid and I thought he would of been a state placer this year if he stuck it out because the young man had so much potiental but I guess life happens.

Something I am throwing around in my head....would people be interested of watching a live stream of me going through the rankings. Id make a chat available and talk through my reasoning. If not I won't waste my time but could be a good view in to what we go through in this process.

Sounds good to me also

Ethan Stock is at 160 (he did not lose to Runyon)

Eli Stock is at 170 - he only has 1 loss and its to Runyon, won the holiday classic

I think you have the twins mixed up

Not sure how he is not ranked yet BBurg is?

Edited by dangood1

Reynolds-130ish

McKivitz-120-130

Peters- Big Boy

Conley-106ish. Lost 1-0 to Owen Sego(Indian creek) who is ranked top 10. @113

Reynolds wins the best of the Midwest tourney (philo) in Ohio this weekend (crazy tough tourney), and Mckivitz goes unbeaten at national duals in Fort Wayne... so yes... we getting some hammers next year.

They are done and out there just need to be uploaded i know joe is feeling under the weather so I will try and get em updated today after work....and practice....and youth group 1....then 2.....so sometime tonight lol

Why don't you get a life you slacker

Jokes on you I got them out there now! Enjoy!

Like a boss

BTW Trizton carson is a sophmore..i seen that was on his watch list page...that was a hell of a process last night...Good job, and I support the movement on more result posting and contribution...its,like you're in one big seeding meeting from hell lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.