Bethel

Jayruss

It seems like he has division one talent after his wins over Brayton and Joe Lee. Yesterday I think he only lost 0-5 to Joe.

The only thing that hurts him is he is 0-3 on Friday night. Look for him to make a deep run this year....I predict top 3 finish.

Bethel is a punisher. The Lee/Bethel match wasnt as close as the score indicates. Lee controlled the match from start to finish.

Looked like Lee was controlled this time and it's probably because he knows Bethel can capitalize on any of the slightest off balanced movement due to being over zealous.

Lee and Bethel know each other very well. This matchup has gotten closer each time they wrestle. Lee was dominating the Sectional match before Bethel pinned him, Lee took the Regional match 15-4, the Semi State match 8-1, and yesterday 5-0. These 2 looks like they will see each other again at Sectionals, Regionals, Semi-State, and possibly State Finals.

Hopefully those two are in opposite brackets come mid february and we see them in the final match. Bethel has underachieved at the state meet, but he has potential to out wrestle and over power anyone at state on any given day.

Unless they were to finish 1st and 4th or 2nd and 3rd at semi State, they'll be on opposite sides of the bracket.

But with Warren, Hatch, and Kerrn in the mix I'm not sure them being on opposite sides automatically results in them both being under the lights.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.