Track Wrestling Question

ENoblewrestling

If you wrestle in a tournament that is ran on track do you have to import anything for the matches to show up on your results, or is this something that the host school has to do?  We were in a tournament last friday, and about 1/4 of the matches are currently on our guys results.  Just figured that I am missing something, thanks.

You will need to log into your season team > Click on the Event on your Schedule page > Click Import Matches or Import Duals (depending on your event type), and then follow the prompts to add those results.  Let me know if you need anything else regarding this.

Thanks.

You did not follow the prompts to add the results.  The results are there now, but next time you will go through the screens that say Import Matches, Verify Team, Match Teams, Match Athletes, Dump Matches and you too can add those results!

I followed the prompts.  I just have no clue what "matching teams, matching athletes, and dumping matches" is or does.  I also would bet most of the other coaches in the state would have no clue how to do those things as well.  Either way I called track this morning and the guy acted as though it was something that the tourney director would handle. He was very helpful and the issue was fixed.  

So I guess to put a button on this issue could someone explain how to match teams, match athletes and dump matches so that others wont have the same problem.

haiaquxg-event.png

Go to the event in your season team.  Click Import Matches.

fnviqzpn-team.png

Verify that the Event Team that is showing is your own.  Click Continue.

ixbgvrwp-matches.png

Select All Feature to select all of the matches to be checked (verify they are all yours), click continue.

ozqgabdm-teams.png

Verify that all the teams listed in the tournament are correct.  You can change the season team link if it is linking the wrong school.

Too many pictures for Y2's forum...

tydjsvsp-wrestlers.png

Verify that the wrestlers in this list are not Must Matches.  You can click the link button and make them a no match if you cannot find them in the system.  (typically that means the wrestler is not named the same thing in the tournament as they are in the season team)  Click Continue when everyone is either matched or no matched.

ljznxqma-dump.png

Click Finish to dump all the results into your team.

If you have any additional questions you can send me a PM and I can help more.

If by chance you happen to be just a fan, and also have an active GOLD membership ($50 Dollars per annum), you can enter the pages of the tournament brackets while a match is in progress or after a match has been completed. If every match in the tournament has a unique match number, click on the match number, this will take you to a dialogue box, where you will be required to log in again. Once logged in, you will be able to observe that particular match during it's progress (similar to the dashboard), or you can observe all of the stats/moves and points awarded for each wrestler in this match. If this match contained a Fall (pin), the action and the time is recorded out on bracket below the advancing wrestler's name for the next match that wrestler is going to be wrestling. You can always use your nibbling tool program, to encircle, or box in, and capture the match details, you might be wanting to save, and store it in a file of your choosing as a JPEG.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.