Lebanon

Rushville

Shelbyville

FW Snider

East Central

East Noble

Fishers

Greenfield Central

It seems this tourney is always in the dark ages as far as information goes. There are lots of good wrestlers and good schools participating, but it's very difficult to find any info on this. Last year Y2 posted the results. I think he posted some scanned copies, but at least we had something.

I'd have to agree, based on what I've learned of this event that past couple yrs. I will say that our coaches, and even myself will keep everyone up to speed on significant wins and placements of our Shenandoah guys. I'm sure other schools will do the same. I'll do my best to at least get weight class champions and runner-ups of all classes to share here on the website. Tell you what though, the lack of seeding wrestlers makes for an interesting day 1!!!! Could very likely have ranked match-ups in the 1st 2 rounds. Definitely some pros/cons.......but I guess it's all just a part of what makes this tourney so competitive and challenging to win.

Edited by Perseverance

My son is a Connersville wrestler and his Freshman and Sophomore years,he wrestled the 1st round to advance.He did not get a bye or forfeit the 1st round.There was several other Connersville wrestlers that also wrestled the 1st round to advance or got beat. So Connersville wrestlers don't always get a 1st round bye.

My son is a Connersville wrestler and his Freshman and Sophomore years,he wrestled the 1st round to advance.He did not get a bye or forfeit the 1st round.There was several other Connersville wrestlers that also wrestled the 1st round to advance or got beat. So Connersville wrestlers don't always get a 1st round bye.

I've seen it not in favor of Connersville wrestlers. I believe he does a great job!

The problem is that there is no WIFI in the Spartan Bowl.  I was told last year that it would cost several thousands of dollars to upgrade.  Trackwrestling scoring would need to be done from the attached middle school.  

Fair enough, but that doesn't explain why a cheap solution for releasing brackets and updated results can't be found.  Surely someone has a smartphone with a camera at least, right?

106 Results

Mattingly Carmel over Black Shen

Coon Benton Central over Slivka Ron

Matthew-Spaw East Noble over Mcconnaha Levis

Ester Ft. Wayne Snider over Vredeveld Centerville

Viduya Ron over Rose Greenfield Central

Conaway Beech Grove over Stapleton East Central

Rose Greensburg over Hadley Centerville

Refers East Noble over Walton Avalon

Noehre Greenfield Central over Freije Ron

Pecoraro Carmel over Humphrey Ft.Wayne Snider

Greene Leb over Tighe Daleville

Dickey Eastern over Hunter Rushville

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.