Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WowWrestling24

Al Smith

This flu bug is hitting all of Indiana... hard!!!! Im guessing that is what's up??? Get it out of they way now and get healthy for the state series. Still sucks.

What people don't realize is that Rooks was 4th @ 120lb last year and Cummings was 1st @ 113lb at state. Huge difference in size. It's gonna take Cummings some time to get used to wrestling bigger and older kids. I think he can do it. 

What people don't realize is that Rooks was 4th @ 120lb last year and Cummings was 1st @ 113lb at state. Huge difference in size. It's gonna take Cummings some time to get used to wrestling bigger and older kids. I think he can do it. 

Historically, results for high-placing guys returning at those weights don't vary much. And Cummings was a dominant champ last year who had a strong off-season against national-caliber guys at 120 and 126. Make no mistake, this was a big-time win for Rooks.

Cummings didn't have to wrestle his first tournament back at the Al Smith. I give him huge props for it. Rooks is a great wrestler and the state finals at this weight are going to be dynamite.

Brennan Fan, come on man. 126 is loaded, period.  No one is a clear favorite at that weight.   Let's not forget that Cummings only had 4 matches under his belt coming off the injury.

106- Hollis(3rd) over Buchanan(7th)

113-Cavanaugh(2nd)over Peele(3rd)

120-Triana(1st) over Rooks(2nd)

126-Cummings(2nd)over DeLaPena(3rd)

132-Tolin(3rd) over Combest(2nd)

138-Black(6th)over Schoenegge(3rd)

145-McIntosh(1st)over Crary(7th)

152-Hatch(1st)over Kern(2nd)

160-Levitz(2nd)over Mappes(1st)

170-Swank(4th)over Fattore(2nd)

182-Davison(1st)over Szydlo(5th)

195-Davison(1st)over Eli(2nd)

220-Porkorney(1st)over Camp(DNP)

285-Steck(2nd)over Samuels(5th)

Well I got a few right. Lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.