Al Smith

WowWrestling24

What people don't realize is that Rooks was 4th @ 120lb last year and Cummings was 1st @ 113lb at state. Huge difference in size. It's gonna take Cummings some time to get used to wrestling bigger and older kids. I think he can do it. 

Historically, results for high-placing guys returning at those weights don't vary much. And Cummings was a dominant champ last year who had a strong off-season against national-caliber guys at 120 and 126. Make no mistake, this was a big-time win for Rooks.

Edited by maligned

What people don't realize is that Rooks was 4th @ 120lb last year and Cummings was 1st @ 113lb at state. Huge difference in size. It's gonna take Cummings some time to get used to wrestling bigger and older kids. I think he can do it.

Cummings didn't have to wrestle his first tournament back at the Al Smith. I give him huge props for it. Rooks is a great wrestler and the state finals at this weight are going to be dynamite.

106- Hollis(3rd) over Buchanan(7th)

113-Cavanaugh(2nd)over Peele(3rd)

120-Triana(1st) over Rooks(2nd)

126-Cummings(2nd)over DeLaPena(3rd)

132-Tolin(3rd) over Combest(2nd)

138-Black(6th)over Schoenegge(3rd)

145-McIntosh(1st)over Crary(7th)

152-Hatch(1st)over Kern(2nd)

160-Levitz(2nd)over Mappes(1st)

170-Swank(4th)over Fattore(2nd)

182-Davison(1st)over Szydlo(5th)

195-Davison(1st)over Eli(2nd)

220-Porkorney(1st)over Camp(DNP)

285-Steck(2nd)over Samuels(5th)

Well I got a few right. Lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.