WrestleStat Week 6 Rankings - 2016-2017

Week 6 rankings are ready to go this week, and there's a new page that has been [re]-added back, Statistical Rankings!

First, for individual rankings, the ratings are starting to get closer to evening-out, with the exception of some freshman and first year wrestlers.

Some of your big movers include Cole Martin of Wisconsin at 141 moving up 7 spots to finish at #17. Also of Wisconsin, Cole Mendenhall moved up 10 spots to go to #21 at 149. At 157, Brian Murphy dropped 6 spots after dropping 4 matches in the last 10 days (note, 3 of those losses came from Cliff Keen, which were not included in last weeks rankings). At 165, Anthony Valencia of Arizona State made a nice bump up by 9 spots to come in at #13. Dakota Geer of Edinboro made a nice jump by 15 spots to finish #25 at 184. Lastly, at heavyweight, Gage Hutchison went up 25 spots to slide into the rankings at #33.

In Dual rankings, Iowa saw their rating slide by 3 spots down to #6 after pulling Clark out of the starting lineup with his undisclosed injury. NC State moves up 5 spots to #10 despite having a loss to Nebraska over the weekend.

No big changes in the Tournament rankings this week, Iowa and Virginia Tech fell by 2 spots each finishing at #5 and #6 respectively, while Ohio State and Missouri both moved up 2 spots to finish at #3 and #4 respectively. The top stays the same this week with Penn State at #1 and Oklahoma State at #2.

And back by mediocre demand, is Statistical Rankings. Right now, there are categories for most falls, tech falls, major decisions, wins, and lastly "Match Power". I'm only calling in match power because I couldn't remember what it was called when I was making the page and I didn't really want to go look it up...If you'd like to see more categories added, just let me know.