152 - Clark #5 (A)

160 - Brewer #6 (A)

170 - Cirriaelli #16 B

183 - Walton #1 B

195 - McCormick #8 B

220 - Larson #2 (A) vs Peterson #14 B

285 - Henson #9 (A) vs Clark #14 B

Edited by DLane

Sure would be nice to have Trey Lane in the line up Danny! That was the plan when we started all this over a decade ago. Lane boys will always be missed in #TheCounty.

It should be a tough dual. Just glad to see the progress that has been made on the Westside. I have been blessed to be around kids from both schools. Believe it or not, most of them are good friends and off season workout partners. Should be fun.

Edited by Mattyb

Trey Lane at 120 would be icing on the cake. Avon still has a SOLID LINEUP & and will make NOISE for the next several years!

Or Drew Williamson that left us for Zionsville! Dang.... what could have been.

Having them all together in grade school was fun. All great kids.

Edited by Mattyb

Sure would be nice to have Trey Lane in the line up Danny! That was the plan when we started all this over a decade ago. Lane boys will always be missed in #TheCounty.

It should be a tough dual. Just glad to see the progress that has been made on the Westside. I have been blessed to be around kids from both schools. Believe it or not, most of them are good friends and off season workout partners. Should be fun.

^^^^ 

Right on the button. Most of these kids train year round together which is why both programs are improving year in and year out. I have been in contenders and red cobra and have seen these guys joking around and battling. #TheCounty is here to stay.

If JMill is there you have a donkey too! :lol:

this is another example of when I would use the "un-like" button. 

Can't wait for the next hangout since I have a key to the central telecast location !!!!!

Maybe this time I will bust in the door with my Buddy "B"

this is another example of when I would use the "un-like" button. 

Can't wait for the next hangout since I have a key to the central telecast location !!!!!

Maybe this time I will bust in the door with my Buddy "B"

will you go on in a brownsburg singlet?

Edited by DLane

Brayton will take care of my lightwork.

Brayton is nothing but respectful to his elders.....................unlike you sir

Grecoref........thanks for typing slow so I could understand what you were saying.........BTW it was NOT a 1st down but I was not surprised when you sided with the officiating crew (LOL)

and Yes Dlane I have the "required uniform" ready for my debut on the hangout.

I predict that both line ups will not be as the rankings predict. Should be interesting.

And yes jimmy... come down... it will be awesome to see you and Jmill hanging out. I will bring you guys some Avon popcorn for your first date!

Edited by Mattyb

I predict that both line ups will not be as the rankings predict. Should be interesting.

And yes jimmy... come down... it will be awesome to see you and Jmill hanging out. I will bring you guys some Avon popcorn for your first date!

Mattyb you almost had me at that Avon popcorn as that Mrs. Blevins popcorn is the best in the state !!!!

but unfortunately UncleJimmy and I will have to wait to get together another time since I can't even be at the dual myself (driving 2 teams of middle school and elementary kids to Virginia Beach for the powerhouse Contenders of #TheCounty).

Very sad that I am gonna miss a good one but I have someone in place to send me match updates out in Virginny

Good Luck to my dogs but I feel confident with #ThePaintrain and its conductor #Wiesjahn2020 & Snyder

#TheCounty !!!!

Mattyb you almost had me at that Avon popcorn as that Mrs. Blevins popcorn is the best in the state !!!!

but unfortunately UncleJimmy and I will have to wait to get together another time since I can't even be at the dual myself (driving 2 teams of middle school and elementary kids to Virginia Beach for the powerhouse Contenders of #TheCounty).

Very sad that I am gonna miss a good one but I have someone in place to send me match updates out in Virginny

Good Luck to my dogs but I feel confident with #ThePaintrain and its conductor #Wiesjahn2020 & Snyder

#TheCounty !!!!

That settles it then!!! If JMILL isn't there..I'm in! Still want the popcorn...and a courtesy trip to the cigar bar (I know it's in the 'burg and cigar bar by Avon but what's another 10 miles)...and I get to intro the pump jams..and ride the elephant out the lockerroom in full Ric Flair style. Edit to include #TheCounty..sorry, forgot.

Edited by UncleJimmy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.