Consecutive dual matches won?

rookie78

That was an individual I am assuming?? I looking for consecutive team wins.

No that's Dual TEAM consecutive wins

New Castle had 106 consecutive wins from 12/92 to 11/95 but Mater Dei has since surpassed that mark. They had 46 wins in the 95-96 season.

You from nc?

Sounds like some impressive teams!

They were very tough..in 96 they had 8 qualifiers 6 placers and ranked top 20 in USA today..that's not counting the returning HW state champion that passed before the season so it safe to say they would've been even better..

In the history of your program, what are some of the most consecutive winning streaks in dual matches?

In our program, since you didnt ask for just the state of Indiana

The Brandon, Florida wrestling team holds the national record for the longest winning streak (34 years, 459 wins) by a high school sports team. The streak came to an end on January 5, 2008, when Brandon was defeated by Miami South Dade High School 32-28

When I coached at Washington, we had a streak of 15 consecutive dual wins in 2011-12, a season we finished 28-7.

I know that is not impressive in any way, but in 2010-11 we broke the school record for dual wins in a season going 25-11. The previous record for dual wins in a season.....15 wins.

I believe Mater Dei has the longest consecutive Dual winning streak in Indiana.  I am not totally sure of the number, but I think it was around 130.

According to John S. Johnson's book We Are...MD! A History of Mater Dei Wrestling, the consecutive dual win record is theirs and it's 135.

According to John S. Johnson's book We Are...MD! A History of Mater Dei Wrestling, the consecutive dual win record is theirs and it's 135.

Mike Goebel's dual meet record was 533-14-2 as head coach at MD. Randy Helfrich's dual meet record was 450-0 as MD's JV wrestling coach.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.