Fort Wayne Semi-State

DelCo

Will there be rankings for the Fort Wayne semi-states soon? Also, what predictions for the semi-state this year. Any underdogs or definite champs?

Curtis & Laughlin from Yorktown......Gray from Delta.....and Maddox from Daleville immediately come to mind. If I had to pick a guy flying under the radar that I'm confident will make some serious noise, it's undoubtedly freshman Mason Winner from Jay Co.

Curtis & Laughlin from Yorktown......Gray from Delta.....and Maddox from Daleville immediately come to mind. If I had to pick a guy flying under the radar that I'm confident will make some serious noise, it's undoubtedly freshman Mason Winner from Jay Co.

I wouldn't be so sure about Jacob Gray. He'll have to make it past Baumgartner again in both regionals and semi-state. It'll be quite the show again this year

A whole lot of Carroll, Bellmont, Elkhart Memorial and Yorktown wrestlers.... Sprinkle in some Delta, Jay County, Adams Central, Prairie Heights and Peru .....

I don't want to be "that guy" but I think there's another team in there that should have a good deal of kids.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.