Details!

infowrestling

It's nice to see that more and more people are posting their dual results here.......................but when are we going to get more Individual results? It would be awesome if everyone took the time to provide these...........I enjoy looking at them, and I know fans and wrestlers enjoy looking at them.....

Leggin..I noticed that some of the TW profiles have the results "trophy" icon deleted? Is that something that can be done via login? I realize they are still easily obtained by going to the event bracket but this appears to be a new trend.

I'm guessing this goes back to the original thread question why there aren't more individual results...assuming some coaches and parents want to be the Belichik of wrestling and keep everything super secret and not publicize that Lil Johnny lost to Big Jerry...just a guess. Not judging or saying its wrong or right but providing a reason for some not posting individual results.

I understand that there may be some sort of "secret advantage" in not posting your full results..............but I wish more coaches realized how that hurts the sport of wrestling.      In the summer when I'm checking on baseball scores, I don't just look at the score and say "Oh cool, the Reds won 6-3.......I'm not interested in seeing who pitched, who had hits, who scored runs" I want to know the details of the score!!  

I know that this may be looked at as an exaggeration, because I said "Reds won", but I'm just trying to provide an example.

You are correct, UncleJimmy, people can certainly hold back the results.  I was just saying with how easy TW has made reporting results it is crazy to think that people will hold the results.  I know for a fact that there are national ranking people who look at the results that are posted here.  That may be a little of the reason why "we" (Portage) are ranked #41 in the nation.  Though, I think they may have missed our 19 point win last year over this year's #11 team, but nevertheless you will never see me not post our results.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.