InterMat Rankings

Not used to #humbleness out #TheCounty but it's been long enough...

#ShoutOut to #PainTrain coming in at #13 (note # = number in this instance, not hashtag) in the team rankings.

You're welcome.

Somebody check on JMILL, he might not be alive or else I'm sure he would have sounded this trumpet.

#ShoutOut to #PainTrain coming in at #13 (note # = number in this instance, not hashtag) in the team rankings.

You're welcome.

Somebody check on JMILL, he might not be alive or else I'm sure he would have sounded this trumpet.

JMILL alive here and just couldn't type as I was so giddy with the accolades the #TheCounty boys and the #PainTrain boys were getting.  I have been celebrating things like My Cubs winning the World Series, My Michigan Wolverines building up to a clash with OSU and eventually Alabama, and My Colts beating people they shouldn't beat (Packers), and there have been limited threads bashing my ISWA organization..................Then Mr. Trump gets elected...................basically its all coming up Aces for JMILL right now so give me a few weeks to just soak it all in and enjoy the moment and I will be back with you when the other shoe drops !!!!.....LOL

JMILL alive here and just couldn't type as I was so giddy with the accolades the #TheCounty boys and the #PainTrain boys were getting. I have been celebrating things like My Cubs winning the World Series, My Michigan Wolverines building up to a clash with OSU and eventually Alabama, and My Colts beating people they shouldn't beat (Packers), and there have been limited threads bashing my ISWA organization..................Then Mr. Trump gets elected...................basically its all coming up Aces for JMILL right now so give me a few weeks to just soak it all in and enjoy the moment and I will be back with you when the other shoe drops !!!!.....LOL

Go Blue! Whoop the *uckeyes!

You're welcome.

Oh no,  the # is back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.