Magazine

UncleJimmy

Hey, the guy had to take his daughter and son trick or treating last night.  I'm sure the sugar high his daughter experienced after made it really hard to put the final touches on the Magazine.

Edited by MattM

TOP 5 Rankings disappeared :

1. Dog ate them rankings !

2. Rocco used them as teething toys .

3. Joe get lippy with ISWA, in return they hack into his rankings and put missing Freestyle wrestler names instead.

4. KillahClowns robs Joe of candy in the Mean Streets of Wayne, he gives them rankings .

One of these events happened .

You all should have came to contenders tonight! Team Garcia and Miller were selling bootleg copies of the magazine out of the trunk of his car. Joe.... I was disappointed to see that this years magazine was written in sharpie and the pictures are finger paintings. Was happy to see that #TheCounty is holding down the top three team spots (I can't believe that you guys have Danville ranked third)! Anyway... awesome job (i guess). Thanks again to Garcia and Miller for my advanced "bootleg" copy!!!

Btw... $20 bucks was a little much.... but oh well.

Edited by Mattyb

Stick figures was done by #TheBrady. Sharpie doodling was done by #TheBrady . #teamgarcia & Jmill will be selling these limited edition all week . All proceeds go to get Coach Seymore a petting zoo for #TheCounty Avon vs. Brownsburg Dual in December.

You all should have came to contenders tonight! Team Garcia and Miller were selling bootleg copies of the magazine out of the trunk of his car. Joe.... I was disappointed to see that this years magazine was written in sharpie and the pictures are finger paintings. Was happy to see that #TheCounty is holding down the top three team spots (I can't believe that you guys have Danville ranked third)! Anyway... awesome job (i guess). Thanks again to Garcia and Miller for my advanced "bootleg" copy!!!

Btw... $20 bucks was a little much.... but oh well.

Edited by TeamGarcia

Stick figures was done by #TheBrady. Sharpie doodling was done by #TheBrady . #teamgarcia & Jmill will be selling these limited edition all week . All proceeds go to get Coach Seymore a petting zoo for #TheCounty Avon vs. Brownsburg Dual in December.

#TheCounty & #TheBrady.....................these are or will become household used #'s for everyone on this site........even uncle jimmy !!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.