IHPO Quality! Any Thoughts?

Would be nice if we could have a meeting there from an ISWA representative, since the one in Indy is a "meeting just because they need one per bylaws"! Maybe this could be a start to heal some of the issues both sides have.

At least update and sell ISWA to coaches that are there about ISWA's future plans, info about joining and answer questions.

I mean I'm sure the coaches that are there aren't that dedicated to do off season stuff, oh wait we are still in the off season! Just a silly thought!

warsawwrestling..............I was there to field all questions and discuss all topics and still Wiesjahn was the only one that had complaints for me that we were able to discuss and work thru.  I saw you coaching your son (who is a very good wrestler for the record) and was waiting to talk to you but it never happened. Maybe next time sir.

I personally have several complaints about this tournament:

1.) It is 2.5 hours from Brownsburg.  Next year I propose it is held at Brownsburg.  Others will set up, clean up, and run the tournament, but we will rent our gyms out for the tournament.

2.) Most of my wrestlers lost matches.

3.) School started at 7:50AM today, and I am tired.

4.) Wiesjahn had coffee breath...again.

I will add more complaints as I remember them.

#PainTrain

Snyder

5.) Not enough hashtags were used yesterday.

you forgot complaint #6:

Wiesjahn is a huge star now after his interview segments and you will have to hear him practice his interview skills all season..

warsawwrestling..............I was there to field all questions and discuss all topics and still Wiesjahn was the only one that had complaints for me that we were able to discuss and work thru. I saw you coaching your son (who is a very good wrestler for the record) and was waiting to talk to you but it never happened. Maybe next time sir.

Thanks! Should have came and introduced yourself! We brought in 3 camping chairs and most of the time one was empty cause for some reason a teenager doesn't like to hang out with mom and dad.

Thanks! Should have came and introduced yourself! We brought in 3 camping chairs and most of the time one was empty cause for some reason a teenager doesn't like to hang out with mom and dad.

To be fair JMill had to hangout with me to brainstorm Interview questions.

To be fair JMill had to hangout with me to brainstorm Interview questions.

Your use of the words "had to hangout" is used in the wrong way..........should have read "got to hangout with the great Nicky Dubz" !!!

I have to admit the tournament was a hammer-fest and was great wrestling from the time I got there until it ended. 

Of course #TheCounty showed its dominance by way of #PainTrain and a solo Avon Youngun.

Just think next year when Joe moves the tournament down to Brownsburg (as ordered by Coach Snyder) and all the members of the #TheCounty can wrestle including football players......it will be basically an Avon vs Bburg dual with a couple spots filled by a random hammer or two (also likely to be from central IN)

Your use of the words "had to hangout" is used in the wrong way..........should have read "got to hangout with the great Nicky Dubz" !!!

I have to admit the tournament was a hammer-fest and was great wrestling from the time I got there until it ended. 

Of course #TheCounty showed its dominance by way of #PainTrain and a solo Avon Youngun.

Just think next year when Joe moves the tournament down to Brownsburg (as ordered by Coach Snyder) and all the members of the #TheCounty can wrestle including football players......it will be basically an Avon vs Bburg dual with a couple spots filled by a random hammer or two (also likely to be from central IN)

According to my calculations, it appears that another Indiana team may have had a bit of a better tournament.  Though I am not sure that ANYONE "dominated".  Just going by these weird things called statistics and facts, but what do I know I am just a gopher.

That's true... Portage is scary good!

Columbus east did great also.

Two solid Avon wrestlers meeting in the round of 32 and going to Ultimate ride out was a tough one for me to watch (for personal reasons)!

Indiana should be very proud. Our kids looked great, against the out of state kids.

Edited by Mattyb

That's true... Portage is scary good!

Columbus east did great also.

I heard grumblings while at tourney about some of the recent transfers so stay tuned (my feeling is who cares anyone should be able to go where they feel most comfortable), but I feel confident that #PainTrain will come out on top again !!!!

should be lots of fun, almost as much fun as watching Vega make Nick pee his pants just at the sheer site of him !!!!

#TheCounty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.