Blake Mauer mini documentary

Jayruss

All these guys might not be legends but they are all from southern indiana and did make an appearance in a state finals match at some point in the past 20 years. In case any of you out there are bored and need/wanted to make another sweet mini documentary here's some material. I'm sure each one of them probably has a gnarly story to go along with their accolades.

EMD-Greg Schaefer, Dan Jankowski, Nick Miller, Allen Weinzapfel, Craig Weinzapfel, Craig Macke, Matt Conkling, Matt Coughlin, Sam Wildeman, Dustin Nosko, Nick Dewig, Alex Weinzapfel, John Sims, Nick Lee, Joe Lee

Castle-Caleb Schmitt, Doug Welch, Chad Welch, Luke Welch

Mt.Vernon-Chad Ruggeri, Alex White, Paul Konrath

Vincennes-Taylor Vieck, Brady Richardson, John Labo

Central-Anthony Williams, Brendan Kelley

Princeton-Drake Stein, Josh Hardy

Harrison-Aaron Lindenschmidt, Jared Williams

Heritage Hills-Jon Goldsberry

Reitz-Steve Riney

Gibson Southern-DJ Radnovich

All these guys might not be legends but they are all from southern indiana and did make an appearance in a state finals match at some point in the past 20 years. In case any of you out there are bored and need/wanted to make another sweet mini documentary here's some material. I'm sure each one of them probably has a gnarly story to go along with their accolades.

EMD-Greg Schaefer, Dan Jankowski, Nick Miller, Allen Weinzapfel, Craig Weinzapfel, Craig Macke, Matt Conkling, Matt Coughlin, Sam Wildeman, Dustin Nosko, Nick Dewig, Alex Weinzapfel, John Sims, Nick Lee, Joe Lee

Castle-Caleb Schmitt, Doug Welch, Chad Welch, Luke Welch

Mt.Vernon-Chad Ruggeri, Alex White, Paul Konrath

Vincennes-Taylor Vieck, Brady Richardson, John Labo

Central-Anthony Williams, Brendan Kelley

Princeton-Drake Stein, Josh Hardy

Harrison-Aaron Lindenschmidt, Jared Williams

Heritage Hills-Jon Goldsberry

Reitz-Steve Riney

Gibson Southern-DJ Radnovich

Don't forget one of the most dominant wrestlers in Evansville history James Brimm. He never lost to MD and I don't believe anyone in the area

He's from Evansville central

Don't forget one of the most dominant wrestlers in Evansville history James Brimm. He never lost to MD and I don't believe anyone in the area

He's from Evansville central

Brimm wrestled in the 1995-1996 season as a senior, & I made the cutoff at 20 years @ the 1996-1997 season.

I haven't forgotten about him, he just barely missed the cut for what I was looking at.

Edited by IWFTKWC11

You know what you are correct sir. I failed to catch that part

I remember all of those 90's guys, my brother wrestled for central and graduated in '97. They had some really stacked teams back then. Did Scott Schaefer make the cut or Kevin Head of MD? Those guys were really good in the city.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.