Does Nick chase Brayton

Jayruss

I'm hearing rumors that Nick Lee will be foregoing his senior year at Mater Dei and moving to Pennsylvania to train in preparation for Penn State.  He will complete his graduation requirements online.  I know football players can graduate in the fall and then practice with the team during the spring.  Would the same be possible for wrestling?  I've heard he doesn't want to redshirt his FR year at Penn State.

Edited by SWIndFan

I'm hearing rumors that Nick Lee will be foregoing his senior year at Mater Dei and moving to Pennsylvania to train in preparation for Penn State.  He will complete his graduation requirements online.  I know football players can graduate in the fall and then practice with the team during the spring.  Would the same be possible for wrestling?  I've heard he doesn't want to redshirt his FR year at Penn State.

Ditto

SURE........ That's what they want you to think. Then BAM ! He shows up to wrestle , just like last year. Lol

EVERYBODY ... Says he not wrestling, he's out with injury.

Fool Me Once, shame on you

Fool Me Twice, Shame on me .

I heard he's moving cross town to wrestle for their rival Memorial and bumping up in weight in order to face his brother Joe for competition. But what do I know ?

And I know he's #1 , but he also chases competition so I wouldn't rule him out from going after Brayton

Just letting you guys know what I've heard from a classmate, his parents have purchased a house in Pennsylvania.  I'd love to see him compete and win another championship this year.  It would also put a big hurt on MD's chances at a team state championship.

It's a smart move by Nick if he graduates midterm and gets a few months of practicing with PSU wrestling team.  

What does he have to gain by tech falling or pinning his way to a state title?

My guy Brayton Lee has proven to be bad for peoples health so surgeon general now is issuing warnings to stay away from him !!!!   #PainTrain

#TheCounty #WeisjahnTrained

My guy Brayton Lee has proven to be bad for peoples health so surgeon general now is issuing warnings to stay away from him !!!!   #PainTrain

#TheCounty #WeisjahnTrained

B. Lee is good but B. Jourdan kept it close at semi state and I will add Lee looked relieved after that match ended and I think that was as close to a defeat he had in semi state and state combined. This should be saying Brayton Lee is chasing competition so he is going after Nick Lee or Joe Lee to see if he can maintain his smile or have it turned into a frown. I think the frown would be the outcome though and I don't think either match up will happen good luck to all 3 next season!

B. Lee is good but B. Jourdan kept it close at semi state and I will add Lee looked relieved after that match ended and I think that was as close to a defeat he had in semi state and state combined.

I think Lee was more relieved about making state than the end score. The previous year Lee was in the ticket round and looked to be state bound until Bethal found a nice pin and put him out. Lee was pretty determined to not let that situation play out again, and "glad to get the monkey off his back" when that match finished. As for the score, Lee's match with Eldred in the state semi-finals was his closest of the tournament series at 4-2. Edited by MattM

I think Lee was more relieved about making state than the end score. The previous year Lee was in the ticket round and looked to be state bound until Bethal found a nice pin and put him out. Lee was pretty determined to not let that situation play out again, and "glad to get the monkey off his back" when that match finished. As for the score, Lee's match with Eldred in the state semi-finals was his closest of the tournament series at 4-2.

Bethel found a nice pin?  I remember it differently.  I remember Bethel taking it to him the whole match, putting him on his back a couple of times before the pin.

Bethel found a nice pin? I remember it differently. I remember Bethel taking it to him the whole match, putting him on his back a couple of times before the pin.

I wasn't sure that "Bethel found a nice pin" needed to be more clarified. It involved Bethel and the pin was nice. Sorry I didn't elaborate further.

• 2 weeks later...

What weight is Nick anticipated for college?

Anyone who counts out that dirty sloth has another thing coming. He will get you when your not looking.....or actually you can be looking and he will still get you.

Sometimes I forget that BLee is the most loved(?) down south.

I thought i read an article that penn state was gonna try him at 149

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.