Avon strengthens their high school coaching staff

Mattyb

The Avon wrestling family would like to welcome two new coaches to the high school staff. Joining the staff are Zach Errert and Brian Smiley. We are looking for these outstanding and accomplished coaches to help lead the kids to the top.  

The Avon staff now includes 5 wrestlers that wrestled in the Big 10 and an Olympic referee. 

Israel Blevins (Purdue)

Davion Peterson (Purdue)

Brian Smiley (Indiana)

Aaron Crane (Indiana)

Jon McClain (Indiana)

Zach Errert (Golden whistle FILA World Championships)

We are proud and happy to have these new coaches here.

Welcome to #TheCounty

Edited by Mattyb

Not bad, but those guys are nothing compared to the elite team of coaches I heard they have over in Carp Lake (just across the Kentucky/Indiana line).

Jethro James - Rattlesnake catcher, and once drank an entire gallon of KFC gravy

Jimmy Cletus - Wrestled all four years he was a freshman at Carp Lake, setting the freshman winning record at 12

Bubba Glen - Never wrestled, but is the reigning "World Champ of Indiana" in combat watermelon seed spitting

Bobby Joe's dad - the lone wrestling parent coach. He just signed up to get into the matches for free

(Sorry for the sarcasm...was just a little bored this morning)

Not bad, but those guys are nothing compared to the elite team of coaches I heard they have over in Carp Lake (just across the Kentucky/Indiana line).

Jethro James - Rattlesnake catcher, and once drank an entire gallon of KFC gravy

Jimmy Cletus - Wrestled all four years he was a freshman at Carp Lake, setting the freshman winning record at 12

Bubba Glen - Never wrestled, but is the reigning "World Champ of Indiana" in combat watermelon seed spitting

Bobby Joe's dad - the lone wrestling parent coach. He just signed up to get into the matches for free

(Sorry for the sarcasm...was just a little bored this morning)

LMAO

Errert & Smiley, Davion are teachers I think .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.