Seeger coach Tom Cook

Y2CJ41

its a sad day for us here at seeger. I am one of the assistants for the past 13 years under coach cook. coach died in a single car accident last night right by the school. we was a great man and coach. he never took credit for our teams success. he was always there to encourage, correct, or comfort our kids. he will be greatly missed. I know I have lost a great friend and mentor. thanks for the memories coach cook. or as tom miller would say cookie. I will try to post funeral dates and location as I can. our prayers go out to his 4 boys and pat. thanks sincerely ... chris bray seeger wrestling assit coach.

I am so sad.  Tom (Coach Cook) was one of the finest men in Wrestling.  I always enjoyed every time that our pathes would cross.  He was a fine coach, and an awesome family man.  My prayers are with his family at this time.

just to give an update on coach cooks funeral. the visitation services will be this sunday at 2pm and will run till 5pm. at 5pm the funeral will start. this will be held at seeger  high school in the main gym. located on st rd 263 west Lebanon ind. thank you for all the kind words for coach cook. sincerely   chris bray seeger wrestling assistant coach.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.