Sign in to follow this  
Y2CJ41

Jeremiah Reitz of Griffith commits to

Very good school with an idyllic campus in a warm-weather state...a conference that is becoming spectacular...very, very well done

Very COOL!! Congratulations to Jer and the entire family!! I know Mom and Dad must be very proud!! A great day for Griffith wrestling!

Doesn't hurt that there's an Indiana stud on the coaching staff there... Some guy named Ben Wissel out of Richmond, Indiana.  Says he's been there three years now on staff.  I wonder if Duke might start coming to the Hoosierland and landing some more of our better student-wrestlers.  They sure got one in Reitz.   

Doesn't hurt that there's an Indiana stud on the coaching staff there... Some guy named Ben Wissel out of Richmond, Indiana.  Says he's been there three years now on staff.  I wonder if Duke might start coming to the Hoosierland and landing some more of our better student-wrestlers.  They sure got one in Reitz.   

Duke will be at Avon June 1st running a 1 day camp. It is on the Avon RTC post

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.