Brownsburg RWO-6PM May 12 with Purdue Head Coach Tony Ersland and Asst. Tyrel Todd!

What are you doing to get better this week?

Taking some time off? - NOT recommended if you want to be a champion.

At Brownsburg we will be getting to the next level - and partying and having fun while we do it.

Have a pretty unreal opportunity for anyone who wants to put the bang down and be a champion.

Thursday May 12 at 6pm - enter Door 8 at Brownsburg for:

Purdue Head Coach Tony Ersland
Trained some decent guys like Jordan Burroughs and Jake Herbert
Wrestled at Iowa for some guy named Dan Gable. I remember hearing that name before.

Purdue Assistant Coach Tyrel Todd
3X All-American at Michigan

I don't know maybe you could learn something and get better!

#PainTrain
Snyder

Edited by Darrick Snyder

I vaguely remember your championship match that day in history - (and only match).  Mostly barely remember it because I purposely choose to coach Tommy Forte while he teched someone rather than watch your match against that kid who said he hadn't wrestled in several years.  I'll never forget that hard earned state title and you running to the corner to jump in the arms of a coach, but no one was there.  

Do you have that match recorded?  I think Coach Ersland and Coach Todd would benefit from watching your technique and dominance in that match.

#PainTrain

Snyder

More importantly......................will the kendo sticks be there ? and as a fund raiser for Disney Duals how many hits do we get to give Fabio for $20 ??? 

no belts present, no kendo sticks and no beatings for Fabio.........................but there were lots of area kids banging it out and getting better during the off season.  Thanks to the Purdue coaching staff for coming to help kids in #TheCounty get better !!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.