CIA--- FRIDAY NIGHT FLIGHTS (trademark pending)

Coach Gill

Starting this Friday

6-730 pm at LN high school

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

Enter door 11

wrestling room is located upstairs (use the stairs just past the wrestling gym (aka basketball gym))

$10 a practice

Why wrestle Greco?

Common objections:

“It’s so boring.”

“I don't understand it.”

“Nobody likes it.”

Let me pose a few questions.

1. Have you ever struggled to create offense?
  2. Have you ever been in a match where your primary offense and even secondary is struggling?
  3. Has a coach or wrestler scouted you and made life tough?
  4. Do you struggle with hand fighting?
  5. Do you struggle with specific positions?
  6. Have you ever wrestled someone and wondered how in the world do I slow this machine down?

Then wrestling GRECO is for YOU!! 

Come earn your pilot’s license; class is in session 4/22/2016!

1. Wrestling Greco is a great way to open up and CREATE more offense for yourself.
  2. Wrestling Greco is a great defense for an over aggressive opponent.
  3. The threat of offense from any position is what we need to get better at in order to slow down machines!

Everyone always complains about "the guy slowed me down" or "he just stalled". We have a solution!

Wrestling Greco will help in basic positions to create more offense for defensive wrestlers. It will also help you wrestle more aggressively in positions you aren't great in now!

• Hand fighting
  • Body positioning
  • Basic skills not emphasized through Folkstyle and Freestyle wrestling will be targeted!

1. Along the way we will learn to capitalize on every mistake the opponent makes!
  2. Along the way we will learn to have less fear in upper body ties (which all wrestling goes to).
  3. Along the way we will learn to use our body and all our core movements to be successful!

Last but not least WE WILL GET OUR PILOT’S LICENCE!!! Any time someone needs flight lessons you will be able to send them on a short or long flight depending on their frequent flier points and if a seat is blacked out or not!!!

It’s important to be able to wrestle in all positions!!!

Edited by Coach Gill

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.