Middle School National Duals Danville

JMILL

Results of the Middle School National Duals in Danville IL 4-8 to 4-10

Team Indiana Gold and Blue both battled hard and after 6 duals both ended up 3rd in their respective pools and had to cross over to dual against each other for 5th & 6th place.  Those results of the individual dual meets are all on track but final placing was IN Gold 5th and IN Blue 6th.  individual records are as follows (**AA denotes All American honors): 

GOLD

75-   Bryce Lowery 3-4

80-   Ben Dalton 5-2

85-   Jesse Mendez 7-0    **AA

90-   Noah Mis 6-1            **AA

95-   Drake Campbell 7-0 **AA

102- Owen Sego 4-3

110- Alec Viduya 5-2

117- Eli Dickens 6-1          **AA

125- Tyce Freji  5-2

132- Cooper Nohre 5-2

140- Jacob Laplace  4-3

150- Jake Lone  5-2

160- Silas Alred  7-0         **AA

175- Dawson McCloud 3-4

195- Andrew Irick 4-3

220- Tanner Stamm 4-3

275-  Holden Parson 3-4

BLUE

75-   Brodie Fogarty 1-6

80-   Alec Freeman   5-2

85-   Alex Cottey 5-2

90-   Zeke Seltzer 5-2

95-   Logan Bailey 3-4

102- Tyler Conley 1-6

110- Blake Boarman 4-3

117- Devon Williams 0-7

125- Hunter Cottingham 5-2

132- Garrett Williamson 2-5

140- Mason Winner 7-0   **AA

150- Caiden Friedt 5-2

160- Donovan Shepherd 2-5

175- Skylar Lee 1-6

195- Drew Webster 1-6

220- Marcus Havens 5-2

275- Tate Johnson 3-4

Can you upload the photos of both teams on here so everyone can see what a great job you did with the gear Jason?  Also thank you to all the coaches that donated their time to coach our boys. 

I'm uploading pictures right now.  when they are complete, I'll post some here.

I'm uploading pictures right now.  when they are complete, I'll post some here.

this is great because I am not a very tech savy guy and would never figure out how to get pics uploaded to this site and more than likely my personal I.T. guy Fabio jr "does not have time for me right now" (inside joke but still funny trust me !!!!)

Great job to all. It was a fun trip. Indiana vs. Indiana to end the day. Very intense and fun dual. Thank you, to all the parents that sacrifice their time and money to allow their kids to have this experience. Thank you to the coaches and table workers. Big plans for the middle school teams in the future. Look forward to next year.

Matt Brewer

Asst. Team Leader

Great tournament, our kids wrestled their butts off. Big shout out to the coaches as well as Matt Brewer and Jason Miller for making this such a good experience for the kids and us as parents. We had a blast!

On a side note: if there was an OW award, my vote would have been for Jesse Mendez. Wrestled lights out all weekend.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.