What will Blake Boarman do in HS

I would image that he would be able to beat those two now since he's progressed a lot from last year.

it is safe to assume they have also improved since beating him. Let the kid at least get into high school before you annoint him a 4-timer.

If I where his dad I would encourage him to try to be a 4 timer to give him a goal to try to reach while he's in high school

How about starting with trying to break MD's lineup his frosh year?  There is no guarantee and that wouldn't mean he's not a good wrestler.

Significant wins- 

Blake Boarman (Mater Dei WC) over Devon Casebolt (Tell City WC) (Dec 6-4) 

Blake Boarman (Mater Dei WC) over Devon Casebolt (Tell City WC) (Maj 9-1) 

Blake Boarman (Mater Dei) over blaine mayer (Mater Dei) (SV-1 4-2) 

Significant Losses-

Asa Garcia (Avon MS) over Blake Boarman (Mater Dei WC) (Dec 8-1) 

Asa Garcia (Avon North Middle School) over Blake Boarman (Mater Dei Middle School) Dec 6-0

Alec Viduya (Indy Southside Rebels WC) over Blake Boarman (Mater Dei WC) (Maj 13-5) 

Matt Lee (Mater Dei) over Blake Boarman (Mater Dei) (Fall 2:06) 

: Alec Viduya (Indy Southside Rebels WC) over Blake Boarman (Maurer Coughlin Wrestling Club) (Dec 14-7)

Alec Viduya (Central Indiana Academy of Wrestling) over Blake Boarman (Maurer Coughlin Wrestling Club) (Dec 6-2) 

Jared Diep (Doe Creek Middle School) over Blake Boarman (Mater Dei Middle School) Dec 8-7

If I where his dad I would encourage him to try to be a 4 timer to give him a goal to try to reach while he's in high school

Well you are more than likely one of the kids from MD feeder system and I say that because Patrick his dad will encourage him to be the best he(Blake) can be. Patrick also has made it a point to help Blake realize to always wrestle the toughest competition and if you lose its ok as long as you did so by wrestling your best and you learned from your loss and by the looks of his recent losses he has done just that. By the way the win against Blaine Mayer was from 2015 and Blake wrestled up a weight class to face the best competition from Westside Catholic!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.