IHSWCA Team State Duals - Initial Invitations Sent Out

The following teams/schools have received their invitation to participate in next season's 5th Annual IHSWCA Classed Team State Duals event:

3A (Large School Division)

Crown Point (accepted)

Carroll (accepted)

Warren Central (accepted)

Evansville Mater Dei (accepted)

Portage (accepted)

Avon (accepted)

Brownsburg (accepted)

Penn (accepted)

Perry Meridian (accepted)

Castle (accepted)

Carmel (accepted)

Chesterton (accepted)

2A (Mid-Size School Division)

Culver Academies (accepted)

Bellmont (accepted)

North Montgomery (accepted)

Edgewood (accepted)

Yorktown (accepted)

Jimtown (accepted)

Garrett (accepted)

Franklin County (accepted)

Lebanon (accepted)

Northwood (accepted)

Delta (accepted)

Evansville Memorial (accepted)

1A (Small School Division

Triton (accepted)

Prairie Heights (accepted)

Shenandoah (accepted)

North Posey (accepted)

Oak Hill (accepted)

Adams Central (accepted)

Knightstown (accepted)

Fountain Central (accepted)

Monvrovia (accepted)

Winchester (accepted)

Elwood (accepted)

Central Noble (accepted)

Edited by Coach McCormick

I'm going to be the first to predict - Shenandoah will take top honors in the 1A division.

I know Prairie Heights is tough as nails. But so are those young Raiders. They have Andrew Black who was one win from going to state (great match with Fair from Perry Meridian in the ticket round), Hayden Lohrey (state qualifier 113), Dallas Pugsley (lost in ticket round of semistate, I believe), Josh Gee (was awesome at ISWA state this weekend, placing 2nd), a real good freshman at 182 - and some pretty solid guys at 138, 145. Add to that next year they should be adding a good heavyweight. I think they will compete with anyone. They should be fun to watch for a few years.

Warren Central accepts in 3A.

"Word on the Street":  Another school is highly considering it, but they are in the process of hiring a new coach (so they will ultimately leave it up to the new coach's discretion)

Still haven't heard from Southmont or Northwood in 2A

I'm going to be the first to predict - Shenandoah will take top honors in the 1A division.

I know Prairie Heights is tough as nails. But so are those young Raiders. They have Andrew Black who was one win from going to state (great match with Fair from Perry Meridian in the ticket round), Hayden Lohrey (state qualifier 113), Dallas Pugsley (lost in ticket round of semistate, I believe), Josh Gee (was awesome at ISWA state this weekend, placing 2nd), a real good freshman at 182 - and some pretty solid guys at 138, 145. Add to that next year they should be adding a good heavyweight. I think they will compete with anyone. They should be fun to watch for a few years.

imagine if the tragedy with Levi didn't happen and and iirc Slivka was there until last year..that woulda been even scarier of a squad..Plus that 160 MS state champ Silas will find a spot Edited by FCFIGHTER170

If Crown Point accepted the bid does that mean they also made a decision on their head coach?

Or maybe at least their finalist have all stated if hired they would be willing to attend.

Edited by MattM

Your region communication is non-English.

#flunkedfifthgrade

Region should be capitalized in this case because it is a definite location, make sure you get yourself together before you call someone out. Here's a literary term for you to learn, it's called irony, like calling someone out for their "non-English" skills and then you yourself having trouble with simple grammar rules.  

#micdrop 

Region should be capitalized in this case because it is a definite location, make sure you get yourself together before you call someone out. Here's a literary term for you to learn, it's called irony, like calling someone out for their "non-English" skills and then you yourself having trouble with simple grammar rules.

#micdrop

Ha

Your region communication is non-English.

#flunkedfifthgrade

This joke should have died a month ago

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.